Need Next update for Skills? GM please answer.

Minaco

Hi, I finally reach (again) the enough AA for get a 2 stars skill, and trying to get a way to farm without running out of mana my target was "Saint Recovery" wich i know the effect is lame, but i check on the official database at the Korean server PlayNC, and they made a really good update for the skill. Here you can compare. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

So, it's basically a buff for the skill meanwhile the basic effect on our server is you recover 1% of your max MP every 60 seconds, with is around 70-85 mana, the new effect on Korea is a 96 mana with just 10 seconds of cooldown, a significant boost for classes like Eva Saint and Cardinal who fight so much to farm without running out of mana. So my quetsion is for the GM's when are we getting any content update for the game? I know that this boost will probably be way later than i wish, cuz even in korea is kinda new, but it's been quite long time without some content update, and it's needed, because just like this difference there are way many others that improve classes with disadvantages.

BTW Spoiler alert, i decided to get the Mana Helmet ofc.

• Like 1

This is exactly one of the examples of the "limitation imposed" by the administration regarding the creation and gameplay of classes. It's one of the reasons for the "army" of Overlords, Shillien Saints, Tricksters, Bladedancers (who don't dance, at least in area)...
I'm back to the official game for a short time and playing here at Aden and I still haven't come to terms with the negligence, the neglect to use even what is available and ready to use to help the player.
The creation of events and slot machines "boxes" is still going strong, but they forget that this is not a bingo, or a lottery, it's an MMORPG! It needs to be fun! Need diversity, class diversity!
I tried to create a Cardinal here, I spent what I didn't have with books and more books, even with a +2 Orfen's Earring, a +5 Mana Helmet, a +5 Flaming SET and this skill described in the topic, my Cardinal had the mana reset in Training Dungeons! Meanwhile a Dominator with just the Hero Kit and a Magical Tablets prophecy does the same instance without  even "perspiration"!