Ghost Sentinel Build

Vexed

On 9/18/2022 at 11:45 AM, Vexed said:

What soul stones should i apply to my weapon? And which Charm / Epics are best?

I'm guessing i should be prioritising in this order?

P.Skill Crit Rate

Skill Power

P.Attack

P.Skill Crit Damage

Thanks for any advice.

Your priority is almost right. I think this is the most correct:

P.Skill Crit Rate

Skill Power

P.Skill Crit Damage

P.Attack

When you reach the point that you crit arround 9 times of of 10 skills, you have enough skill critical rate. If you crit less than 90%, keep pushing the rate. It is the most important.

There is no simple build to a ghost sentinel.

P Skill Crit Rate > P Skill Skill Crit Damage > Patk > Skill Power (honestly skill power the least influence but is needed)

Goal is to get your Dex above 107 by level 110.  Never - dex or strength on an archer.  107 dex is where an archer reaches the glass ceiling for dex on archer for skill crit rate influence I mean going higher helps but the changes are not as significant.

Ability build out the full warrior tree stay away from focus and patk crit damage you won't need them.

I got 2 Kain SA's on my bow Hunter and and fire one gives skill crit the other gives damage and 3rd SA i got Shilien punishment more p skill crit damage you can get lesser version from the exalted SA crystal too,

Jewels Greater Emerald Greater Opal Greater Ruby Greater Red Cat eye are what all archers have I also do greater vital and greater diamond but those last 2 slots are flexible depending how you hunt and build your toon.

For Agathions most important 2 are Aries (Skill Crit Damage) and Cancer (Skill Crit Rate) but I also have a Leo for Patk and Taurus for Pdef.

For Homunkulus you want a min a green ari or green nymph

There is much more but should help you in a general direction.

• Like 1