AOE or Target?

Nitta

I want to change my dual to Tyrr, but cant decide between Titan or DN
What item i need on both class to make  1 shot kill in field? titan probable need less item to manage this,  but i'm here to know, how much i need to invest on dn to make the same but in aoe., or more like, what item i need in dn, to dn got better, yes that answer i want to know.

May be I am wrong, but as far as I know, items for both Titan and DN are all the same, only difference is weapon (2 hand sword vs spear)

Also I guess DN is more versatile as it has 2 buffs to change the way dmg is applied, one buff makes a broad 360º spear attack to attack all near you, while the other buff changes the attack to increase it and concentrate in 1 target only

As example, at Castilla you start with the broad attack buff to attack all, and when the Raidboss appears you use the other buff to concentrate attacks in the Raidboss only

But it is just my opinion ;)

Free to play Titan is the best

Dreadnought u cant survive farming AOE. But with a little money invest, maybe +12 bloody spear 110 and maybe set +10 bloody heavy u can AOE using Basic attack. 

To Deal Crazy damage on skill with Tyrr u need a Lot itens. Long list ...

just finish castila 115 with my dn 111 :) still not learn all skill, like  all rune stone 1 :) but was no problem to kill all range fast and kill the close mobs fast with normal attack  :D maybe tomorow i try 120 :) maybe i can finish that to :D