Presets for PVE and PVP Setups for gear/ability points/dual skills/homunculus Quality of Life changes

Poooky

We all have these problems, when we need to change class, we are over weight and cannot do it unless you mail away all your inventory to 95. Then we spend time to put on the gear you need, change your ability points, change out your dual skills, change the homunculus.  Often doing this before your party gets impatient of waiting can take up to 10-15 minutes and often you will forget something! Also you have to do all of this before going to dethroned or you will have to come back down.  Sometimes changing dual skills certificates you have to keep changing main and dual to make it happen.  This is very wasteful of time and energy.   

Things that are bound to you should not take up inventory slots. They should have a separate tab as when you have several version of the same posts eating away at our precious space. 

There should be a button to simply press and change to PVE set up, then another button to change PVP setup.  at least 4 presets for both main and dual class.  I am sure many other players are frustrated at our current manual system. 

Please give us quality of life changes! Thank you!

For example I am a healer i would normally use knights ability points for healing support parties but if i want to go castilla or jamoa, changing to wizards for damage. On top of that you would need to restart the game just for the new ability point setup to work.  Many damage dealers solo instance zones to maximize their drop rate so supports will have to do it themselves.  

Why use knight ability points for healing support?

Points or no points healers just stand still autocasting Balance, progressive heal and Celestial shield, mostly casting celestial when not needed, and when it is needed cannot be casted because it was already casted... don't tell me you are one of those bizarre toons that do not play macro afk 99.99% of the time

Knights ability is mostly for defense..... healers dont need casting speed its already capped.  technically they should either remove cap on casting or remove all the silly augments that have casting speed as a option...  in higher level areas, defense is extremely important as dead healers cannot heal if you are in 118+ areas....during the lower pve areas it may not make much of a difference but later high level supports that wont keel over is very much needed.