Cant enter the game

Brizna

Whenever I try to run the game from the launcher I get a loading screen and then I briefly see only an exit button for a few miliseconds before the game automatically closes itself.

seems to be an account issue, the thing is that support has not helped me fix this problem, they insisted that my account was not banned and insisted that it was my PC.

I can enter the game and play other toons normally from different new accounts, I've done everything including a fresh OS install and logging in from different PC's and I still get the same every time.

Any ideas on what I should do next? bothering account support seems useless and they just fail to see any issues with the account, could this be a region type error or IP related issue?

i play from SA

Sometimes in the past you got similar error on some toons, and it was that for some reason the position of your toon makes conflict with some location calculation, so everytime you login the calculations perform the same mathematical error and game crashes again...

Solution for this (long long ago) was to ask Helpdesk to move your toon to a city, don't know if they still fix the issue this way, but it is just a suggestion and anything can help :)

On 11/20/2022 at 6:50 PM, Equadym said:

Sometimes in the past you got similar error on some toons, and it was that for some reason the position of your toon makes conflict with some location calculation, so everytime you login the calculations perform the same mathematical error and game crashes again...

Solution for this (long long ago) was to ask Helpdesk to move your toon to a city, don't know if they still fix the issue this way, but it is just a suggestion and anything can help :)

Just to be certain before trying anything, are you sure? the problem I'm having makes it so that the game shuts down before I get to see any of my characters from this account, so should I ask them to move all of them to a city? the only ones I can use are from different accounts.