Gran Kain's Circlet/Shirt/Bracelet Enchant Scrolls - Removal

Anthy

Why not put timers on everything. timer on dragon weapons, timer on cloaks. timer on soulshots. just imagine what kinda money NC soft would make.

I think its reasonable to put timers on everything since after all our only purpose in this game is to pay our money to NC. 

3 hours today in jamoa gave me a stunning 6 scrolls in total. 1 brooch, 4 artifact book scrolls and 1 dragon shirt scroll. i got 200% drop rate rune and im alone hunting.

How many scrolls on avarage would be needed to make a +7 topgrade item?

how many days would i have to spend in jamoa? My guess is that the servers are closed long before that happends even if all the scrolls i get would happend to be of the same type.  2190 scrolls in a year. how many more years do we think the servers will be up for?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Hermes

We would like to know what kind of compensation we'll have for this scrolls being removed?

90% of the players were keeping those scrolls waiting for a Blessed scroll promotion (because there isnt a lot available in the game) to get those accessories to +7 to actually use them... Now your team announced that they will be removed and we dont have any possibility to use them. We paid for those scrolls and you will just delete them without giving us a chance to even use them?

Please take a look at this and give us some feedbacks on this unfair change...

Here are some options proposed by the community:

- Add an option to trade Gran Kain Enchant Scrolls for their Blessed versions (1 Gran kain scroll for 500 Blessed Scrolls)
- Add a promotion to actually put those Blessed Scrolls into the game and give us the chance to make them to +7 to be able to use them.
- Exchange those Gran Kain Enchant Scrolls for the new incoming Shiny Scrolls

Thanks!   

• Like 1

@Hermes@Wissp

Hello,

Can we please get the same event as Core Servers do? They introduced increased rates for enchants on Circlet/Bracelets/Brooch/Shirt... And most importantly they can buy the Blessed Scrolls.

We need this before the our Kains Enchant Scrolls are deleted on March 1! Giving us this kind of event will allow us to enchant ours items to +7 and be able to use our Kains! Right now is impossible because there isnt the required amount of Blessed scrolls to put on single at +7!

Put increased enchant rates and scrolls in L2 Store before our Kains get deleted.

Thank you.

The quality of their support, be it due to lack of ppl or whatever is a shame. It's the only region with that low customer care and horrible overpriced sales.

But they reached a new lvl with these GK scrolls. Remove paid items, just so we later buy these scrolls again and deny to communicate.

I believe they are trying to control the market, rather than allowing the players to do it, the buy low sell high is generating more adena to the players than anticipated so they are trying to limit that. I do not see any other reason for doing that.

@Connex buy low, sell high has nothing to do since its still the same amount of Adena around, just in different pockets.

The only reason why NCW Grank Kain scrolls now get removed is that in a coming update they bring Gran Kain Scrolls which you can buy via the l2store.

At Korea you can buy these scrolls for around 30 usd each. So imagine....

Just the fact that on the EU Servers they did a boost of succes rate + selling blessed scrolls so ppl can try to make their stuff and actually use the now existing GK scrolls and NCWest denies to do so and not even have the balls to reply to this shows you how they do not care about us and just wanna milk us to the max

• 4 months later...

@GM_EVA

Since i am at it. Read that Topics and posts about the old Gran Kain removal.

Back then NCWest added a timer on the scrolls players bought from lootboxes but did not offer the basic scrolls so that we been able to make the fitting items to +7 to actually use the Gran Kain scrolls.

Now that you sell again Gran Kain Scrolls from lootboxes, how about a 1 for 1 exchange backed on tracking of the scrolls your playerbase had?

I mean, they been paid