Tips for old interlude player now in L2 Live server Naia.

Paua

Hi all,

this game changed so much that i feel like a totally noob. In the past we had many websites with tons of infos. Now it seems to be hard to get useful info about the game. Could give some tips or link me websites with more info about what is important now and where to get all the important stuff? 

Thank you all

3 hours ago, Paua said:

Hi all,

this game changed so much that i feel like a totally noob. In the past we had many websites with tons of infos. Now it seems to be hard to get useful info about the game. Could give some tips or link me websites with more info about what is important now and where to get all the important stuff? 

Thank you all

You might find this site helpful. https://l2central.info/main/

before you leveled up to maximize your skills and have new ones, now you have to get the books with real money, do dungeons with real money and do everything with real money, my advice is to find a illegal server, it's not fun or makes sense , especially the pet system and elements, if you like pets play a pokemon or something like that

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tinchooo said:

before you leveled up to maximize your skills and have new ones, now you have to get the books with real money, do dungeons with real money and do everything with real money, my advice is to find a illegal server, it's not fun or makes sense , especially the pet system and elements, if you like pets play a pokemon or something like that

Don't know what server you're on but on "Live" you don't have to buy books with real money, there are no dungeons, and pets are a no thing in Live. Stop spreading false info.

2 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Don't know what server you're on but on "Live" you don't have to buy books with real money, there are no dungeons, and pets are a no thing in Live. Stop spreading false info.

if you just started or came back to "Awakening" from Interlude.. gaining the "books" referred too would prob be the forgotten + rune + g.rune.. basically skill based items.. would take you "looooong" time to obtain in game without spending real money!!!

Dungeons i figure would be some instances.. not rly sure if referring to passes or gear to actually manage doing them.

Pets still in play.. but only used for show or spots for pulling :/

Anyhow.. maybe consider WHAT its being referred too.. b4 screaming at ppl :/