New player help

Rushcore

Hello, sorry to post this but struggling to find any guides of any kind.

Playing on Aden servers, I used to play a long time ago and this just feels like everything is pretty much new at this point.

I made a Kamael zerker as my main class but feel like I've hit a wall. I can't solo auto hunt at this point cuz I take too much damage, literally have to sit to recover every 10 mobs or so.

Checked online, someone mentioned armor that has VR in it but unclear what armor is, not even sure how to get it. I know BD gets passive VR so basically made a BD to farm money but after boost scrolls are gone not even this is enough to sustain auto hunt so I deleted that one and made a new one to farm more money.

Money however is very slow to come in, there's no significant drops to get and sell or anything of the sort, the craft system is very random so hard to get any item that is actually useful.

I feel like I am missing something but not sure what it is.

I supose questions would be, what am I missing here or is this just how it is. Is there a more efficient way to farm? Any "easy" way to get better gear (literally still running around in the given moonshadow armor. What's the deal with the dyes? I tried enchant potential once but did nothing so not sure what to do with it. How does one do RBs? Do you need a party or are they soloable? Noted you can get enchants on special crafting for agathions, belt, cloak, what is the safe enchant on these?

Honestly any help no matter how small is appreciated since I feel a bit lost in this rn. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Rushcore said:

Checked online, someone mentioned armor that has VR in it but unclear what armor is, not even sure how to get it.

Gauntlets of Nightmare - Light armor and Boots of Nightmare - Light armor both has VR effect, you can buy them through world trading post with l-coins (lower right corner, near menu), craft through random craft or buy hero kit in l2 coin shop.

1 hour ago, Karmeligullo said:

Learn 2 lvl of "Restore HP" skill, it resores like 500hp per 10 sec, and do not learn "Restore MP" 2nd lvl as the difference between 1 and 2lvl  is minimal. The moonshadow  armor and aden weapon are enough to get 76+. After 70 lvl you will start earning more money.

Ah thanks, I only picked up level 1 because I didnt have 1m adena, after lvling BD a bit I do but was afraid of picking it up and being useless.

9 minutes ago, Madison said:

Gauntlets of Nightmare - Light armor and Boots of Nightmare - Light armor both has VR effect, you can buy them through world trading post with l-coins (lower right corner, near menu), craft through random craft or buy hero kit in l2 coin shop.

that's useful ty, is there a way to earn l2coins or do u have to pay real money for it?

On another note, some skills need spellbooks, where do we get these from? can't see them on the dimensional merchant or the crafting sections?