evis pve weapon

sfazola

Hello, with Stage 1 you ill benefit more P Atk. and More HP, but will loose Soul S hots dmg and some Normal Atk Crit Dmg and the way more cheap augment.

I personally changed +14 limited to Antharas Fighter and Didn't felt that I lost something, but that depends from the rest of the equipment as well.

Next big update mby in September will bring 30% Normal Attack Crit Dmg to Dragon weapons and then DW will be for sure the best option.

The prices will go high definitely so if you can take now .. my advise is take it.

10 hours ago, Cloey said:

Hello, with Stage 1 you ill benefit more P Atk. and More HP, but will loose Soul S hots dmg and some Normal Atk Crit Dmg and the way more cheap augment.

I personally changed +14 limited to Antharas Fighter and Didn't felt that I lost something, but that depends from the rest of the equipment as well.

Next big update mby in September will bring 30% Normal Attack Crit Dmg to Dragon weapons and then DW will be for sure the best option.

The prices will go high definitely so if you can take now .. my advise is take it.

thanks !!

long term dragon weapon is the better option, next update adds pattack crit damage, and obviously stage 2 breaks the element barrier for 116+ mobs

problem is you kinda need NCWest to wake up from their slumber and deliver claws

2 hours ago, Mete said:

long term dragon weapon is the better option, next update adds pattack crit damage, and obviously stage 2 breaks the element barrier for 116+ mobs

problem is you kinda need NCWest to wake up from their slumber and deliver claws

with the proper setup element on evis is not that important... Overall, you need it but with the right items/collections/AP skill tree and the 115 exalted bonus, you can leave the DW for later.