Question About stats in DK

Czajeczka233

I have little question about the order in which dk stats are in terms about overall damage vs pve:
All skills dk in description has power of p atak so in what order we need set stats:
We have:
Damage increased
Pve damage Increased
P skill power increased
P atack
P skill critical damage
(we have also p skill critical rate but this is depend what player need, more dmg skills or just more often crits -if we farn in lower locations for example and have all for 1 skill )

how is best version:
Damage>Pve damage>P skill power> P skill critical damage > p atak
or if skills are depends by p atack then p atack can be better then p skill critical damage becasue will increase critical and normal skill or p atack is better then  p skill critical damage + p skill power?

thx for answer.

we have also atribute  but ussually we focus on other stats and try have the most atribute what we can
only one item Super advanced seed bracelet  -but find 5%  is totally hard so ussually we can easy find 80-100 + 2%
Is important for dk which kind of atribute or just holy is oki?

this is not an easy answer.... in short you need to fill every slot there is with something...
You need p skill power, p skill crit damage and p skill crit rate..

As far as element, you can get it from +5 radiant circlet +50, +5 top artifact book +100, on greater seed bracelet lv2 or better, +50  AND when you augument it you can get +50 or better., Opal lv5 for 120 element, 7 signs ( when combined with longing/insanity) another +50, Anakim agathion +30, and then  you go to auguments & crafts, you have +6 Angel ring (or better) that can get 10/20/50 element craft and armor +sigil that can get up to 50 element by augumenting. 

of course there are collections, eg. the new +20 blessed exalted hvy set for 70 element, +3 dragon earring for 50 element.

I am not sure you will get overwhelmed BUT start small.. what gear you have, how much you can spend and what is your goal... set a realistic goal and then set the next one, we all want to be 120+ and farm 100b adena a week... that is a 2 year plan and it will fail... you should have that in the back of your head but set small goals to achieve them, then move to the next one.

• 3 weeks later...

You have to maximize your p.skill crt dmg , p.atk , skill power  this is the way for dk. 

from 100% you have to get 50% p skill crt dmg , 25% skill power , 25% p.atk. (this is an example. and u have to get atk attri from rest of items + auguments. From accesory u have to get p.skill crt rate 5% and will be enought to give crt often.

21 hours ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

You have to maximize your p.skill crt dmg , p.atk , skill power  this is the way for dk. 

from 100% you have to get 50% p skill crt dmg , 25% skill power , 25% p.atk. (this is an example. and u have to get atk attri from rest of items + auguments. From accesory u have to get p.skill crt rate 5% and will be enought to give crt often.

oh.. are you sure.. i thought since the changed the physical dmg formula.. its p.atk that is priority now (for ALL dd using p.atk)

On 4/12/2023 at 11:48 PM, NejJim said:

i give you an example.. i changed p.skill crit dmg SA on weap to p.atk.. and kept the p.skill crt rate.. my dmg output was greater when i did the change

U are lier !!! Or newbie 😕 put ring down -15% p skill crt dmg ...before u hit for 1kk dmg and without ring u hit for 750k ...so dont say formula is changed ....gl my friend..