Aden Server Maintenance: March 29, 2023

Primali

• Inactive Members

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 29 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Assassin Update events will continue!
  • The Red Libra event has been extended and will end on 4/11.
    • The event items removal has been changed to 4/11.
  • The Black Coupon event has been extended and will end on 5/16.
    • The event items removal has been changed to 5/16.
  • The Assassin Doll & Coin event has been extended and will end on 4/11.
    • The event items & collection removal has been changed to 5/16.
    • The New Adventure event has been extended and will end on 4/18.
    • The Lakar’s Invasion Raid event has been extended and will end on 4/18.
  • The Attendance event has been extended and will end on 5/16.
  • The Level Achievement Growth Package event has been extended and will end on 4/18.
    • Check the event page for details.
  • The Assassin Update promotions will continue!
  • The Seals of Giran promotion has been extended and will end on 4/11.
    • The promotion items removal has been changed to 4/11.
  • The Equipment Upgrade Ticket promotion has been extended and will end on 5/16.
    • The promotion items removal has been changed to 5/16.
    • Check the promotion page for details.
  • Fixed an issue where the 15th quick bar row was not usable.
  • Fixed issues with the text information not properly fitting the UI.
  • Fixed an issue where the command “Alt+L” would not reset the Quest UI windows.
  • Fixed an issue with monster spawn locations at Hot Springs.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Yes they totaly screwed the Box of Seals event.

Boxes not availeble to buy and there is a apperently a secound round of Crafts that should replace the current once but theres only Spellbook crafts that are replenished but not replaced the old craft.

But dont worry thers gonna be a Cat in town were you can get 4 Baseballs thats makes up for it.....

Hi Nc and @Primali @Hermes

Did you guys think a bit about your server time shedule? You are hosting EU server gmt+1 and you move Olympiad to 1 am.... i dont even mention new maintenace time which started at tusday midnight. I dont know if you forgot about your european customers or just simply dont care?

Unhappy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Foto said:

Hi Nc and @Primali @Hermes

Did you guys think a bit about your server time shedule? You are hosting EU server gmt+1 and you move Olympiad to 1 am.... i dont even mention new maintenace time which started at tusday midnight. I dont know if you forgot about your european customers or just simply dont care?

Unhappy

I fully agree! @Primali @Hermes  Kindly inform us whether you intend to revert to the previous time (before the update) or if your goal is to simply drive away EU customers.

• Thanks 3

Hi NC....

You are going to change the time for the weekly maintenance but:

1. Most of players are from europe and the time you decided to do the maintenance is very difficult for us. 

2. It's the same time that olympiad takes place. You are going to move it or there are no oly matches on Tuesdays?

I would like to know what are you thinking when making changes that affect gameplay and gametime of players at peak times, it seems that whoever is giving the instructions at NC doesn't know nor happens to know the server situation and style of gameplay of players in general , nor top customers that could be moving soon enough if things don't start working out right way. I think a look into games servers, should be look by people that actually knows and keep up real time and not just some afk admins that can't even give accurate information. Take notice NC west.

Edited by EvilAeregon
misspell

Never once in the last 10 years have I seen people's requests being addressed at any level. It is unnecessary to hire new community managers if they are not inclined to answer normal questions meaningfully, but what do we expect if we get a basic template answer to a ticket, so atleast everyone know how to use copy and paste every single time.

Have you figured it out already? Yeah figured out that we will be losing one day of Ice Castle bosses, figured out that Olympiads will be lost for one day, figured out that even thou you see 2k account on, ONLY 10+ ACCOUNT ARE THE ONES THAT MAINTAIN THIS SERVER AS PAYING CUSTOMERS AND IN THIS POST YOU ALREADY GOT 3 OF THOSE ACCOUNT COMPLAINING FOR YOU SHITTY JOB. I think you need to think job careers or start thinking about the real actual live customers you got in server instead of looking at some numbers with no meaning, while those actual number mean something for the community that supports and maintain alive this game.