help with dual class

Kindred

have an eviscerator, I have to do a double class. I thought of Yul Moonlight Sentinel or Yul Trickster. I do not know what to do that has never been used and I would like to use one that I saw many etherics archers, I ask for your advice. From already thank you very much

Ghost Sentinel or if you wanna be pro and can spend money go moonlight sentinel get some of their skills/toggles then use chaos essence from l2store to change to ghost sentinel and keep those MS skills for more boost - costly but effective

btw best to ask these questions in the class section aka Archer sub section :)

16 hours ago, Draecke said:

Ghost Sentinel o si quieres ser profesional y puedes gastar dinero ve a Moonlight sentinel para obtener algunas de sus habilidades / alternaciones y luego usa la esencia de caos de l2store para cambiar a centinela fantasma y mantener esas habilidades de MS para obtener más impulso: costoso pero efectivo

Por cierto, es mejor hacer estas preguntas en la sección de la clase, también conocida como la subsección de Archer :)

hello thank you very much for your advice and sorry for not posting it in the archers section

20 hours ago, Draecke said:

Ghost Sentinel or if you wanna be pro and can spend money go moonlight sentinel get some of their skills/toggles then use chaos essence from l2store to change to ghost sentinel and keep those MS skills for more boost - costly but effective

btw best to ask these questions in the class section aka Archer sub section :)

I have to make the Moonlight class sentinel then level up and then use essence chaos to move to class (ghost sentinel). until what level do I have to come up with Moonlight sentinel?

Archived