Adena by Ncoin

Bunk

58 minutes ago, WITM said:

easy, buy items from NCstore then sell them to player for adena. thats the safest/legit way to use your $ for adena. look at the market and do your math and you will get an idea for the conversion ratio. :)

And if in the case I wanted to buy the race change package, could that also be done?

I meant a race change ticket
1 hour ago, WITM said:

easy, buy items from NCstore then sell them to player for adena. thats the safest/legit way to use your $ for adena. look at the market and do your math and you will get an idea for the conversion ratio. :)

And if in the case I wanted to buy the race change package, could that also be done?

nope, untradeable items need to be gifted through the store, so you have to pay somebody adena and trust he won't scam you (ie they will gift you the item you want and not run away with the adena). Tradeable items can be bought and sold ingame.

16 hours ago, Mete said:

nope, untradeable items need to be gifted through the store, so you have to pay somebody adena and trust he won't scam you (ie they will gift you the item you want and not run away with the adena). Tradeable items can be bought and sold ingame.

there is always going to be that debate.. so if you started now, 3 months ago or 6 months ago and you want to start farming billions in adena then yes you need a trillion adena straight up.

I know your reply reflects the truth but the people that have been making steady progress over the years do not see it that way.

5 hours ago, Connex said:

there is always going to be that debate.. so if you started now, 3 months ago or 6 months ago and you want to start farming billions in adena then yes you need a trillion adena straight up.

I know your reply reflects the truth but the people that have been making steady progress over the years do not see it that way.

are you maybe responding to the wrong thread/post? Anyways ...new or old (and I 'm old) when you reach a certain point each upgrade costs half a trillion as you get into endgame. The recent adena burn event helped alot, lots of people got their top rubies/rcats cheap. The only difference is if you're new,  into your early 110s and want to move from open field into instances to begin farming you need to drop a hefty investment , there's so many "systems" in the game you need to upgrade (Brooch & Jewels, Bracelet &  talismans, Seed Bracelet & Agathions, Cloak,  Artifacts, Shirt, Headgear, Jewels, Armor, Weapon,, Forgotten Skills and I won't even touch Tomes and Collections) that if you do the math, even "entry" level stuff by todays standards it's way past a trillion. I mean you can't go to ios with bexalted, lvl 3 jewels from quests and a +12 krishna and farm. You 'll probably die, and if you don't your killspeed will be so low you 'll barely "farm" 100mil.

8 hours ago, Mete said:

are you maybe responding to the wrong thread/post? Anyways ...new or old (and I 'm old) when you reach a certain point each upgrade costs half a trillion as you get into endgame. The recent adena burn event helped alot, lots of people got their top rubies/rcats cheap. The only difference is if you're new,  into your early 110s and want to move from open field into instances to begin farming you need to drop a hefty investment , there's so many "systems" in the game you need to upgrade (Brooch & Jewels, Bracelet &  talismans, Seed Bracelet & Agathions, Cloak,  Artifacts, Shirt, Headgear, Jewels, Armor, Weapon,, Forgotten Skills and I won't even touch Tomes and Collections) that if you do the math, even "entry" level stuff by todays standards it's way past a trillion. I mean you can't go to ios with bexalted, lvl 3 jewels from quests and a +12 krishna and farm. You 'll probably die, and if you don't your killspeed will be so low you 'll barely "farm" 100mil.

lol wtf... def wrong thread/post my bad!

but since you brought it up! In my experience, they have been slowly adding new items which if you had everything before that, you could catch up.

example, when they first introduced the brooch jewels, you could not get red cat/amethyst/ cats eye/ etc, so those that were playing already had  ruby/emerald/opal and only had to get the new ones, which if you play the game and farm with your gear, you have adena to buy stuff, same with shirts, , cloaks, artifacts, bracelets etc. they gradually added stuff.

now if you start today you need to buy 59 different items