Where is the 5th Premier Coin (Blackbird/Elcadia) ?

Grundor

A few months ago we started this event that will finish on May 16th.

The Highest price announce was a doll box with 5 coins.

We were able to collect 4 until now, and in less than a month to finish the event was edited to require 6 coins without any notice.

7Jyd0h1.png

So I ask, where is the premier coins ?

I just wanna add something to your topic because I believe some players in the GUARDIAN server are facing a similar issue. Due to circumstances like misinterpreting the item description, some players are at risk of losing 1 ticket of 3-star book. It would be quite painful to lose it on BB or Elcadia servers, let alone on a newly opened one. I wanna show my support for your issue and ask for admin intervention to address both issues.

On 4/20/2023 at 11:05 AM, InkMaster said:

I just wanna add something to your topic because I believe some players in the GUARDIAN server are facing a similar issue. Due to circumstances like misinterpreting the item description, some players are at risk of losing 1 ticket of 3-star book. It would be quite painful to lose it on BB or Elcadia servers, let alone on a newly opened one. I wanna show my support for your issue and ask for admin intervention to address both issues.

My friend tried a lot to acquire it in all ways, and they still denied it. 

Don't waste your time =/

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon, you say when there is an update. Next week, on the 16/05th, the event ends and since the 09/05th, it is not possible to enter the currency exchange option. Could you check this please? Thanks in advance.

• Administrators

Hello,

We will be extending the Premier Coin DM Merchant Exchange until 5/30, and 2 additional coins will be distributed so players who are saving these coins from the beginning can use them properly.

As for the DM Merchant exchange not opening, we have verified this as an issue and are currently working to have it resolved.

I will make a proper announcement once  there is more information to share.

Hermes

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hello,

As I stated before, the Premier Coin Exchange will be extended until 5/30.

After today's maintenance, we will be providing a coupon code to all players, which will contain 2 Premier Coins, among other consumables.

This is all happening today after the maintenance.

Thank you for your support.

Hermes