Aden Server Maintenance: April 25, 2023

GM_dufo

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, April 25 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (April 26) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 30minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Rabbit Doll event will start for 3 weeks in Blackbird and Elcadia.
  • The Spring Gift Box & Collection event will start for 3 weeks in all servers.
  • The Surprise Consumables Pack event will start for 1 week in Guardian.
  • The Mystery Plus promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Festival Shop event will end!
    • All event related items will be removed.
  • The Mystery Box promotion will end next week!
  • The Black Coupon event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Attendance event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Equipment Upgrade Ticket promotion will continue to be available for 3 weeks!

Thank you!

• Haha 1

GMs need to grow some thicker skin and actually take part in the community, rather than posting only the mandatory maintenance update.  Yeah, we are a bunch of asses and will berate them for doing their job, but that is what they get paid to do.  I can live without the anniversary even, but no post to say why it was canceled or an apology, just the standard black hole of information that we never receive is a @#$% move.  

• Administrators

Hello,

I see that many are asking about the 19th Anniversary events. As I shared it before, on a different topic, these events are currently in planning and will be held at a later date than the usual.

I hope the information above helps answering your questions.

Hermes