Aden Server Maintenance: May 16, 2023

GMsea

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, May 16 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (May 17) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 30 minute. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Premier Coin Exchange has been extended until 5/30.
    • A coupon code containing 2 Premier Coins will be shared after the maintenance.
  • The Giran’s Treasure promotion will end next week on all servers!
    • The Giran’s Treasure Special Crafting will be available until 5/30.
    • The promotion-related items will be removed on 5/30.
  • The Rabbit Doll event will end in Blackbird and Elcadia.
    • All event related items will be removed.
  • The Spring Gift Box & Collection event will end.
  • The Black Coupon event will end!
    • All event-related items will be removed.
  • The Attendance event will end!
  • The Equipment Upgrade Ticket promotion will end!
    • All promotional items will be removed.
    • Special Crafting will end.
  • Fixed an issue where the Premier Coin Exchange UI could not be opened.

Thank you

Thank you for completely ignoring us about extending the Level Achievement Growth Package. @Hermes @GM_dufo @GM_NCA

Long maintenances every week with extra delays, missing balok/fortress/oly and random server downtimes while we are on instances.

Although we can't have some extra time to get our rewards. Well done you just made me quit the game.

• Administrators
22 hours ago, DarkMagician said:

Thank you for completely ignoring us about extending the Level Achievement Growth Package. @Hermes @GM_dufo @GM_NCA

Long maintenances every week with extra delays, missing balok/fortress/oly and random server downtimes while we are on instances.

Although we can't have some extra time to get our rewards. Well done you just made me quit the game.

16 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Please give us one more week 🙏🙏

Hello,

Related to the Level Achievement Growth Package, the original event duration was set as Mar 15 - Apr 18.

In fact, during the maintenance on March 29, the event has been extended until May 16 (https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/26510-aden-server-maintenance-march-29-2023/).

Given that the event has already been extended for a month, we are sorry to tell you that another extension of the event is not possible.

But as I have gone through all the comment on the forum regarding the Level Achievement Growth Package, I will definitely deliver them to the related departments and ask for a future event to contain the item.

Thank you.

Eva

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

Related to the Level Achievement Growth Package, the original event duration was set as Mar 15 - Apr 18.

In fact, during the maintenance on March 29, the event has been extended until May 16 (https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/26510-aden-server-maintenance-march-29-2023/).

Given that the event has already been extended for a month, we are sorry to tell you that another extension of the event is not possible.

But as I have gone through all the comment on the forum regarding the Level Achievement Growth Package, I will definitely deliver them to the related departments and ask for a future event to contain the item.

Thank you.

Eva

Sorry I didn't know it was already extended. Thank you!!