Server Guardian PVE system in Bosses area and WAR

This PVE system is a wonderful idea for older Lineage 2 players who don't have a lot of screen time anymore. 

• BUT 

We consider as PVE the areas of XP farm. 

All boss areas should be implemented a flag system "WHERE EVERY PLAYER THAT REACHES A CERTAIN DISTANCE FROM THE BOSS IS FLAGGED WHILE THE BOSS IS ALIVE" 

• With this solution 

We can prevent a player from just placing a large number of alt characters to farm items from epic bosses and other bosses for sale (As currently we can see happening on the server) 

Breaking the item BUY/SELL system and the meaning of having War on the server automatically making players who spend money to equip your characters stop investing and playing the GUARDIAN server Because the investment didn't make sense (Because it would not be a war between clans to kill the boss but a war of who takes more character's alts)

ANOTHER CRITICAL MATTER

And the war invitation should be automatically accepted after the invited side kills players from the inviting side! withdrawal being possible only if both sides accept the cancellation of the war.

• Like 5

Agree with all, boss zone and war system need to change. This is a great idea for server health. There is many REAL MONEY TRADE person doing bosses with many secondary accounts, so real player cant compete on numbers. @Hermesconsider it please with dev team the possibility for change it and give us a answer. 

• Like 2

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 are the same owner? lol.....Worst idea ever from paytard...You want PVP at bosses to get all epic items? Get out of Guardian and go to Blackbird/Elcadia to do this. Don't be so greedy... PVP at weekends is enough for PVE server. NCSoft will not change their regulation because of some greedy kids lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, HAHAHA said:

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 are the same owner? lol.....Worst idea ever from paytard...You want PVP at bosses to get all epic items? Get out of Guardian and go to Blackbird/Elcadia to do this. Don't be so greedy... PVP at weekends is enough for PVE server. NCSoft will not change their regulation because of some greedy kids lol

Of course it's easy for you to think like that, it must be another one of the RMT that has more than 20 Alt Box, then you want to make the bosses of people who play the game seriously ... In addition, there is a limit to kill players on the weekend, here comes the RMT with their 15 Alt Box each 1 to be able to do the boss after all, there is a limit to give PK. If the NC does not change this Boss system, the RMTs with their Boxs will dominate the game to be able to sell items in real life, after all there is no limit for logging accounts.

@Hermes @Wissp

@Wissp@Hermes at lest take atention on this, many ppl full rmt adena sellers bring 50 alt for boss to do it, you there only adena seller play in the server ? need changes and report it to nc dev, the good thing is change for chaotic area around boss, for ppl can pvp and fight for boss, if not why i will spend money on server i cant be competitive vs 50 alts adena sellers ? 

• Haha 1

First of all, this is not a illegal server where you can implement a flag system as you ask.
second, you can't be saying that an alt without equipment can take away the boss's drop, since your character should supposedly be well equipped, it's for damage that bosses gain.
third, everyone who thinks it's a good idea is from the same clan as you.
and fourth, u should turn off the bot that notifies them when the rbs are active.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/29/2023 at 9:00 AM, uzulll said:

@Wissp@Hermes at lest take atention on this, many ppl full rmt adena sellers bring 50 alt for boss to do it, you there only adena seller play in the server ? need changes and report it to nc dev, the good thing is change for chaotic area around boss, for ppl can pvp and fight for boss, if not why i will spend money on server i cant be competitive vs 50 alts adena sellers ? 

any proob of that? i want to see it

and i will wait for ever, cause that doesnt exist

• Like 2

Hmmmm.. sounds like a good argument, however why didn't you say something from the beginning? Because its not news and everyone know about this.

Seems like it's a cry for help because the only clans that take RBs on week days is your opposition where you cannot out DPS to get the drops. Good try my man, but don't cry to the developers that you have a weak clan and cannot out perform your competition.

Solution to your problem: create allies and make more friends, so you can achieve desirable outcome 🖤♠️

• Like 1

I agree the PVE System is suited well keep control out of THE RMT clans and into population.  The same people who want to pk at boss are the same top Botters.  Start banning again mass bans.  These same players use map scanners to see were players are among other things.  

Agree on idea to change BOSS ZONE to PVP ZONE. It dificult to some guys who use game as " job " playing with ilegal programs to log more then 10 accounts and do DPS on raids. Everyday we watch it happen on BOSS Bearer in Bee Hive.  About bot, like some people say it, its all cry because you all use it in both side. If there come any ban, i hope both sides get people banned permanently.