Classic Server Maintenance: May 30, 2023

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, May 30 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (May 31) and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours 30 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance: 

• The 19th Anniversary Paradise Festival events will start!
    • Check the event article to get all information regarding the 19th Anniversary events.
  • The 19th Anniversary promotions will start!
    • Check the promotion article to get all information regarding the 19th Anniversary promotions.
    • The Hero Supply Box promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
    • The 19th Anniversary Advance Gift event will end!
      • Unused 19th Anniversary Gift Boxes will be removed.

• Administrators

Hello,

We have delivered the Valakas' necklace issue to the development team.

We will update as soon as possible if we receive any related information.

Thank you for the report.

Best regards,

Eva

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi, I don't understand what is the problem right now?

Valakas necklace already exists and works, now there was an error somewhere and the necklace from the event is different, so it should be enough to set it as the previous one, which as far as I know, it works even without restarting the server (that is, if someone wants to, right?).

It's 2023 and the same mistakes are being made over and over again...

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Hi, I don't understand what is the problem right now?

Valakas necklace already exists and works, now there was an error somewhere and the necklace from the event is different, so it should be enough to set it as the previous one, which as far as I know, it works even without restarting the server (that is, if someone wants to, right?).

It's 2023 and the same mistakes are being made over and over again...

The only developers left working on lineage2 are in Korea and they consider us to be barely worth their time. So I wouldn't be surprised if the fix takes a week or longer..

The whole thing is something that would of been found quickly with even a cursory QA check. Hopefully they'll spend a few minutes to make sure the rest of the boxes and items are working properly..