Correction, Evolution and Vatuation

Yuuuull

@Wisp@Vera@administração 

Morning,

I really believe in your intention to improve the game for the players and  for the administrators.

I believe that a few simple changes would already make a lot of difference for many players.

Below are my humble suggestions

1 - Remove the penalty from LVL to the farm, if we want to have balance in the game and more middlle players this is one of the waysTake the penalty from LVL to the farm, if we want to have balance in the game and more middlle players this is one of the ways.

2 - With the increase of Buffs and items the amount of buffs allowed per player has quantity limitations, it is imperative that this limitation be removed.

3 -  More players, greater effectiveness, returning the committees, parties, to 9 players instead of 7, this will benefit the level up of the char low level and improve the gameplay for everyone.

4 - Create extreme zones like COAL MINES for players 110, 115, 120 and 125 instances with reward in XP doubled relative to the map.

5 - Adjust the PVP, take away the benevolence of the player killers... as in real life, PK should be punished, with loss of equipment, when liquidated, difficulty to remove the CARMA, to facilitate the game for those who really farm and focus the PVP in moments where everyone is online... If the rule is broken, the correction is described above.

6 - Autonomy for the support and support team that effectively understands the game and not just the concept... These are very evasive responses from people, in my opinion, who are unprepared, for the job.

They are simple themes, but they will greatly facilitate the gameplay for lovers of LINEAGE2 LIVE.

My best regards!!!

• Like 1