some improvements into game

Hello

@GM_EVA and all others,

I was thinking about new players and I found out, that new players cant play this game.

honestly, with this boosted baylor/kamaloka etc, ppl 105-110 cant kill it, its impossible for them and 110+ u need really good gear for kill it.

so what about change penalty XP in pt when is in pt char higher than 6 lvls.... for example if gonna be char 105 and 112-115 in pt so gonna be lesser penalty or really tiny penalty. or maybe make that char with lv 105 and 105-115 gonna be in pt, so no xp penalty. i dont want cancel penalty for all levels, only for help ppl exp new chars/new players.

i ask for it bcs in server, for daily 105 ppl find players 112+ and its rly funny. before big update chars 108 could kill baylor etc w/o problems, now dont do anything, just tickling raids.

or maybe make for new chars improved rewards for making exalted quests. give them blessed exalted sets etc, something like "Blessed Exalted Bundle Pack" not only for NCoins. everything is untradable so nobody can sell it, nobody can profit from it.

its just idea.

another idea:

I really miss some application for appearance sets showing. what about create website application where we can choose character and set what we wanna see... something like in creating character - in 3D, zooming to face, turning around model and so on. or make some official site with pictures in HD, from all sides of char, etc.

sometimes ppl wanna change appearance of armor and dont know how it gonna looks like on their char. for example KAMAELs in C-A grade robe armors looks like leather armor. its a bit sad and bad but some ppl like it but dont know how it exatly looks like, need to mix grades bcs of gloves/boots.

and another idea:

again it is about appearances but i want add new appearance into game. what i really love is kamael transformation, how it looks like. its awesome IMHO. what about make it for all players possible and ofc have this for perma, not only few minutes and only in town 🤣

transformation skill: "Body Reinforcement"

hope somebody from support/GMs/admis will see it and send it to korea dev team.

thanks and have a nice day everybody 🙂

• Like 3

109 lvl yul with +20 blessed exalted gear plus rose plus watermelon buff and Baylor one shoted me.

About dmg... We managed to do Baylor and then the party disbanded. No time to waste on failing the rest 105 lvl instances.

Real players can't level up.

Only 125th account of players with top gear that borrow gear from their mains can level up so that they can farm instances with 125 accounts

This is the problem with not having a "home" team. The game is designed for Korea. Gear in Korea is plentiful and cheap, yes high end gear (dragon weapons etc) are available for <110's to buy. So they tailor mobs to fit Korean gear. We (those that play on NCWest/NCAmerica/Whatever they call themselves this week) on the other hand we are MASSIVELY underweared so the mobs 110 lvl Koreans one shot, take a 110 in NA half an hour to kill.

And "our team" is only concerned with shoving more pay to win FOMO [give us $200 for 5% pattack NOW or lose it forever] down our throats, not balancing the game for the playerbase and the gear available to this specific playerbase.

• Like 2

Sorry to say this but the live server is in need of a complete overhaul and recreation. The concept is still very greatly demanded but much better executed in both Aden & Classic servers.  If you expect Live to begin thriving again you MUST be able to provide:
2 Farming Zones for Level 85+
3 Farming Zones for Level 95+, 115+
4 Farming Zones for Level 100+, 105+, 110+
Additionally make better use of the Catacombs, Dungeons, Caverns, and additional close-layout areas.
From level 85+ you essentially spend all your time farming in 1 of 5 different colored fields.
None of which designed are particularly great for players comfort, enjoyment, or playability.

• Like 1

This is the problem with not having a "home" team. The game is designed for Korea. Gear in Korea is plentiful and cheap, yes high end gear (dragon weapons etc) are available for <110's to buy. So they tailor mobs to fit Korean gear. We (those that play on NCWest/NCAmerica/Whatever they call themselves this week) on the other hand we are MASSIVELY underweared so the mobs 110 lvl Koreans one shot, take a 110 in NA half an hour to kill.

Interesting, didn't know this that gear is way cheaper in korea.  Wish they would introduce gear like that here too.