Goddess lore and after, does anyone know the details?

Paragon

What is the lore around goddess and after? Did shilen get re-imprisoned after her release, what happened around goddess and after.
If anyone cares to you can remind me quickly  what happened around h5 and so on too that would be dope

Just now, Paragon said:

What is the lore around goddess and after? Did shilen get re-imprisoned after her release, what happened around goddess and after.
If anyone cares to you can remind me quickly  what happened around h5 and so on too that would be dope

you can find more about the lore on fandom

On 7/17/2023 at 7:41 AM, Paragon said:

That's the official bit right up until 2012 , since then they have stopped following lore and it has got removed from official website as its not relevant anymore , the "fandom" version is probably same as someone salvaged and placed it on priv ate website, 

At the moment game flows like this (random fixes and promotions ) no gameplay related to lore, tbh can we call current situation as gameplay? :D  

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/6018-the-past-the-lore-of-the-game-and-love-for-l2-erased/?do=findComment&comment=48182

P.S. if you will find something newer than this it will be "some random guy who made things up" version ,

They have discontinued lore officially