LF Updated Tyrr Dreadnought Guide

Tekshu

Hi All,

Back in game after a very long extended break and lots have changed since I last played (5+ yrs ago)

Currently  112 Dreadnought but have no idea how to spec him out correctly and looking for any guidance/advice as I'm now hitting a brick wall. Ive sat and watched countless youtube vids and scoured diffrent online guides but everything seems outdated or has lots of conjecture.

Gear wise I'm Pretty ok i.e. not low gear more Mid but understand I have a lot of work to do/ Money to Spend to get it better.

My main question really is around skills to use  and correct skill enchantment route and what path I should be taking regarding regarding soul crystals and augments all PVE orientated

currently I have everything aimed at P.Attk Crit Damage

Would Appreciate any guidance/thoughts on how a Dreadnought should be set up correctly by more experienced players

Hi Tekshu, I'm 112 too and my setup is based on P. Skill Critical Damage, it's more expensive than just P. atk Critical Damage but it works better for me.
In my case, I first raised the buff skills and then the damage skills (I'm still raising them).
What I was looking for with the soul crystals was to raise the P. Skill Critical Damage as well as with the argument (I was lucky and I got +20% P. Skill Critical Damage).

Thanks Manu,

Any advice is appreciated, Im working on levelling up my skill levels just now.

I was originally on the p skill crit damage route but through testing  found it was actually better for me to switch to P attk crit damage, understand that maby in long run the skill crit route is probably best but only once I have the right gear.

I'll keep plodding along and see how it goes

Tek

1 hour ago, Tekshu said:

Thanks Manu,

Any advice is appreciated, Im working on levelling up my skill levels just now.

I was originally on the p skill crit damage route but through testing  found it was actually better for me to switch to P attk crit damage, understand that maby in long run the skill crit route is probably best but only once I have the right gear.

I'll keep plodding along and see how it goes

Tek

first of all you need to expand your knowledge on items, and what I mean with that is that the new stats/items/soul crystals they added can sometimes be a cheaper upgrade.

Here is an example, ( with the prices before the event), a +8 red pskill power artifact was 175 i think or 150ish, for 11% skill power, but its about 350 bil for 15% skill power, so double the price for 4% more BUT if you got a masia 6 for 60bil ( for a ring) that is 4% patk and 50 weapon patk) you get more stats with less adena.

I am not saying  to not go for artifacts +10 but previously players did not have access to that kind of gear so they did get  +10 artifacts for 350b, now you can gear up easier and reach a level that you can be self sufficient.

The game has some math, but overall its not that hard to figure out.