New Support Team

HitokiriSombr4

Hi @Hermes @Wissp,

The new support team don't really know what they are doing.

First of all and most important, they reply to our tickets with empty answers and no solutions at all.

For example, try to ask if an particular item is elegible to restoration, they will say: First break the item and we'll let you know..... what the duck? 🦆

Not to mention that they took forever to reply.

Here is an example from previous support we used to get:

Thank you for contacting Lineage II Support Team.

I have checked your both weapons (+21 Limited Krishna Thrower ) and determined it is still eligible for restoration. However, we can only restore one weapon since the restoration for your account is limited to one category (Weapon, Accessory, Armor and Dyes) per token period (January to June). Also, note that downgraded items are not eligible for restoration. 

This new team is not providing any support at all. And the worst is that they close the ticket as soon as they respond, without solving the problem. So you need to raise new tickets, explain the issue again.

I had some issues with ip restriction when I was applying monthly code to my different accounts, previously old team used to solve the issue within 24h, now I'm on the fifth ticket trying to explain to them, but it's been several days  and they're still trying to understand... I even got reply with: "check your browser" .

We need a minimum of decency and respect here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hitokiri, 

Yes, I've noticed their response changed from:

Hello, Reviewing your login attempt, it appears that it was flagged for security reasons that prevented you from logging in. This could have been a result of high risk characteristics of your attempt or due to past associations with compromised accounts or devices. At this time, we’ve taken steps that should allow you to log in. Please let us know if you are still having difficulties logging in. Regards, Mako NCSOFT Support Team

To:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

We have reviewed your issue, and it appears that your attempts are being blocked by our system due to security measures we have in place.
While we are unable to override these restrictions, we do have some suggestions that have helped other users that you can try:

Use a different Internet browser
Ensure your internet browser is up to date.
Make sure that Javascript is enabled
If you are using a VPN/proxy, disable the service
Verify that the device timezone is properly set for your location
Take your time filling out the form

Please understand that if you're unable to resolve your issue with the above suggestions, then I'm afraid you wont be able to create an account. Again, we are unable to override these restrictions.

Please let us know if you have any further questions

NC got a new community manager, Rownen. Maybe he can assist you on this.