SERVERS DIE!

Hish4

Dear community
__First of all I notice that I use Google Translate to write in English XD__

I am making this post because I am concerned about the small number of people who are really active in the game. The majority of acquaintances are already migrating to Arcaneworld due to a large active community on that server and because ncsoft events are extremely expensive compared to previous years, and because the chronos/naia gms do absolutely nothing to promote or attract new people to the servers.

Everything has become a pay to win, although most already knew this. Even so, it becomes abusive that if you don't have a credit card, you can't keep up with the rest. Now without the Prestige pack//Destiny pack, how are you supposed to get the ADENA to buy something that in auction or in the new gold coin system, are very expensive!?

My vision of the administration of these servers; It is so important to raise money through the game that they have forgotten about the people who play it... It is not enough to just bring the latest updates from Korea, the satisfaction of your community is also important, advertising pro- active and constant, and more active gms within the community both within the game and in support. Because honestly in the new discord's feed-back it's a bad joke.

---------------------------

Querida comunidad

Hago este post ya que me genera preocupacion la poca cantidad de gente realmente activa en el juego. La mayoria de conocidos ya esta emigrando a Arcaneworld por una gran comuidad activa en ese servidor y porque los eventos de ncsoft son extremadamente caros en comparacion a años anteriores, y porque los gms de chronos/naia NO hacen absolutamente nada para promocionar o atraer nueva gente a los servidores.

Todo se a vuelto un pay to win, aunque la mayoria ya sabia esto. Aun asi, llega a ser abusivo que si no tienes una tarjeta de credito, no puedes estar al nivel del resto. Ahora sin Prestige pack//Destiny pack como se supone que se obtendra la ADENA para comprar algo que en auction o en nuevo sistema de gold coins, estan carisimos!?

Mi vision de la administracion de estos servidores; Es que es tan importante recaudar dinero a traves del juego, que se han olvidado de la gente que juega en el... No basta con solo traer las ultimas actualizaciones de corea, tambien es importante la satisfaccion de tu comunidad, la publicidad pro-activa y constante, y gms mas activos dentro de la comunidad tanto dentro del juego como en el soporte. Porque sinceramente en feed-back del nuevo discord es un mal chiste.

i`m sorry to tell you but even if new people come..they cant make daily 105 anymore to lvl up, make some boxex..etc

i`m 115 dread, with greater ruby, red cats, opal, emeral.

bloody +8, limited +12 , +5 top kaliel, top artefact, top brooch..

insanity, +4 red artefacts. forgotten lvl 19..(is hard to get ) elmore +8, legendary die lvl 5.  skills +15 to +20

ring +6, fallen +6 all..with aguments +5% p skill critical rate and critical dmg.  dragon shirt with +12% p skill critical dmg.

lvl 4 seed bracelet with..greater aries, greater cancer, greater scorpio. +5 radiant, 

what do you want me to tell you more

and..i die in ashen 105 ?

baylor kama 105..around 25 min ?with brooch and br?

for 4-5 months from last update..i cant even make daily..i try with random but they make baylor kama and it.

i made video..send to support..for 2 months they investigate..and nothing.

realy mate?you want new players?in exalted?or even in +10 armor and +12 weapon.

they cant make daily, instances..etc

if someone wants video. i`ll send a link from youtube.

and i see many people say...change to single target..or..i make in exalted baylor..

those are storyes mate..i`mm telling you.

i had prestige for 3 months, and still didnt kill baylor.

from that last update 4-5 months ago...they killed lineage. no new players  now withhout prestige..many of my friend dont login only for 3-4 hours to make instances and out.