Its not a BUG, its a FRAUD (32 Source of Fire from DT)

MeddlingMageGR

6 hours ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

Every time you complete a bonfire, you get some rewards. Among them, and 32 Source of Fire. That's what the tab says. You never actually get them. They neither add to Source of Fire, nor do they go to your Inventory. So what are they doing?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pbXjU8uc2uDndwxM6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JGLqJYw4k3FtjGBB8

The next time you are going to receive these rewards, pay attention to the "Source of Fire" points, they are used automatically. Hope this helps.

11 hours ago, EletricOrange said:

The next time you are going to receive these rewards, pay attention to the "Source of Fire" points, they are used automatically. Hope this helps.

No you didnt help at all. Because I write it.... "They neither add to Source of Fire, nor do they go to your Inventory".... IF you dont believe me you can chech for your own. 

In LVL 4 that Iam now, 32 Source of Fire goes my stats from 24.56 to 25.17. Its 0,61%. I would have notices because I set 9 fires every day. But I see my stats are not go up. 

16 hours ago, EletricOrange said:

Ok stats now. 

I start with 25.17% in Source of Fire. After 30 minutes, and after 3 Fires, my stats are 25.47%. Only 0.30% with 3 Fires. 

But as I said, 32 Sorce of Fire gave me 0,61%. So, no,  the 32 Source of Fire does not be added in the Source of Fire ball. 

4 hours ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

Ok stats now. 

I start with 25.17% in Source of Fire. After 30 minutes, and after 3 Fires, my stats are 25.47%. Only 0.30% with 3 Fires. 

But as I said, 32 Sorce of Fire gave me 0,61%. So, no,  the 32 Source of Fire does not be added in the Source of Fire ball. 

Sealed Source of Fire it's better, it gives a higher percentage than Source of Fire, It really is time consuming.