Virtual temperature

Tsoukits

4 minutes ago, Tsoukits said:

Ι have windows 10 the temperature is 30 and when start the l2 the temperature at programme  is 100 degrees but with thermometer cpu is 30 . I make stress test and I don't have problems. 

So CPU temp is rising when launching L2 ? You might need install new drivers and also try updating bios , if its new pc it doesnt mean it will be up to date ,

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html

when I start the game the temperature reaches 100 but with a laser thermometer measuring the processor the temperature is at 30. the increase in temperature seems virtual but in reality it has not increased. What should I do;

Check your cooler mount, it might not be making good contact with the CPU and when you measure it with the thermometer, it will show you low temp, because it's not heating up the heatsink, but the cpu underneath is overheating.

CPU cooler mount issue or complete lack of thermal paste underneath, the cooler is not making a proper contact with the CPU.

If you don't know how to take the cooler off and fix it or you just don't want to do it yourself, then return the PC.

The PC should not reach 100c with only 3% load.

On 10/5/2023 at 9:50 PM, Tsoukits said:

I take new pc  with cpu  i7  13700k intel . We  make stress test and temperature is very good and with leizer thermometer.  When I start lineage  cpu is 3% and temperature goes 100 degrees Celsius.  How can I fix it ?