1.5???

xSchizo

I keep hearing that the initial release will be Lineage 2 Classic 1.5. If I am not mistaken, the 1.5 version has a max level of 75, yet Hime in the "Classic Launch FAQ" topic is talking about a max level of 70.

Are we talking about another 'special' 1.5 version of L2 Classic here? Is there any information out there which is worth looking for or will this be another release on its own? Will there be any "base" notes made available before or during the launch on October 3rd?

Well...the maximum level of Raid Bosses (the big responsible for good exp) on Classic 1.5 is 65, and i believe that applies to mobs, too.
That means that you won't be getting much Exp after the 68 ~69 level, and the grade B items are introduced on this version, too.

Being realistic: NCsoft probably intends do update faster than the normal pace that  the Classic servers ( EU/RU) had, meaning that they should change versions every 3~5 months or so, or even skip some versions (it would take solid 3~4 years to get to Seven Signs version [Live on EU/RU] by updating 2 times per year). I don't believe anyone will be even level 60 in 3~5 months, when they might update the version

34 minutes ago, killerPrice said:

Well...the maximum level of Raid Bosses (the big responsible for good exp) on Classic 1.5 is 65, and i believe that applies to mobs, too.
That means that you won't be getting much Exp after the 68 ~69 level, and the grade B items are introduced on this version, too.

Being realistic: NCsoft probably intends do update faster than the normal pace that  the Classic servers ( EU/RU) had, meaning that they should change versions every 3~5 months or so, or even skip some versions (it would take solid 3~4 years to get to Seven Signs version [Live on EU/RU] by updating 2 times per year). I don't believe anyone will be even level 60 in 3~5 months, when they might update the version

Actually top 1.5 Monsters are lvl 70 Karik,Bloody Sniper and Maluk Banshee, Also Knoriks.

Archived