Need help choosing class

brikz

Hello, so I'm thinking of making 2 boxes, 1 dd and 1 support, i wonder what are the best combo for these. Mt fisrt guess would be BD+Destro, both will be needed for RB´s (yes i plan on doing RB's), but this can be a silly opinion. Enlighten me masters.

Thanks in advance.

Well first would be to decide the class you absolutely love and want to play. You seem to be a destro guy. Depending on what buffs are in the cash shop (nothing has been announced yet) you will probably still need a prophet or warcryer. Other versions of classic have fishing and you can exchange fish for buff stews like VR lv 1 and Emp lv 1. So you can go prophet and use stew for VR. Prophet gets its buffs faster, but warcryer is better if you plan to be friendly and make parties. With prophet people are never going to shut up. They will want all the little extra buffs PP gets that WC doesn't and you will spend 10% of your time buffing buffs that don't add to dps!

BD is an excellent 2nd box, but you need a proper buffer first.

Thanks a lot for that info, but i still need to figure out what main will i choose since i always played several different classes. I would like to play a role that is needed in parties like a Bd followed by a PP box? I will continue my research

It is a tough spot for everyone. If you make your own support, do you play all by yourself until they finish their key buffs at 55-58, or do you find live parties when you can and risk getting more than 9 levels ahead of the support and they don't get any exp with you. I wonder this myself and will have to wait to see what is in the cash shop (if I can buy buff scrolls). I'm also thinking of having a mainJr. Same class and gets my old gear and I use him to level the support if I can't find live party on mainSr.

1 minute ago, brikz said:

Thanks a lot for that info, but i still need to figure out what main will i choose since i always played several different classes. I would like to play a role that is needed in parties like a Bd followed by a PP box? I will continue my research

It is always best to choose the class you enjoy playing, not the class that will be useful to other people. Like if you make a BD you'll suddenly start noticing now every pt is LF sws. :/

Archived