Daphonic

<Lethality> 3x Clans - Non CP - Social to Hardcore Wanted - Talking Island

Baka    0

Heya, me and 3 friends would like to join your guild. Would prefer the more hardcore guild but if thats full the softer one will be fine with the intent of swapping over once space opens up.

Whovious    0
2 hours ago, DarthKilp said:

Me and 3 other friends are interested in casual guild, we played L2 since c1, the youngest of us is 29 years old.

Could you come talk with us in Discord?

santiazar    4

BladeDancer main lf spot. mostly play from afternoon to late night. Also have 3 friends, all of us main buffers looking foward for constant raid party and leveling with clan members not necesarly CP. ENG/SPA

Daphonic    3
12 minutes ago, santiazar said:

BladeDancer main lf spot. mostly play from afternoon to late night. Also have 3 friends, all of us main buffers looking foward for constant raid party and leveling with clan members not necesarly CP. ENG/SPA

Join us on Discord, we can talk, we could take all 4 of you. We've just opened up a 2nd no life clan for 3 total.

benmic    3

Future Sorc looking for a spot in a casual/social clan. Played L1 to C1 back in my youth but work/family these days limits availability to a few hours a night, typically beginning around 7:30pm CST. Will connect to Discord here soon after work. "Oshy" in game.

Also have a RL friend running Howler +  buffer that would be interested where ever I chose to go. "Rumer" in game.

Seraphus    0

You guys sound fun, I'd like to join. 

Old school player from Prelude. Ended up playing on Gustin for one for the bigger alliances. 

Rolling a PR and later an SH on this server. Casual during work times but hardcore during breaks (which I get a lot of being a teacher lol).

Looking forward to having some fun like the old days. 

Namiea    0

Still recruiting between 3 clans! I'm so happy to be in this awesome, friendly community! Very helpful 😁 If you're still looking for a L2 home, come check us out!

Daphonic    3
10 hours ago, benmic said:

Future Sorc looking for a spot in a casual/social clan. Played L1 to C1 back in my youth but work/family these days limits availability to a few hours a night, typically beginning around 7:30pm CST. Will connect to Discord here soon after work. "Oshy" in game.

Also have a RL friend running Howler +  buffer that would be interested where ever I chose to go. "Rumer" in game.

9 hours ago, Seraphus said:

You guys sound fun, I'd like to join. 

Old school player from Prelude. Ended up playing on Gustin for one for the bigger alliances. 

Rolling a PR and later an SH on this server. Casual during work times but hardcore during breaks (which I get a lot of being a teacher lol).

Looking forward to having some fun like the old days. 

Hey come join us on Discord and We can talk. We still have a couple spots left.

Come have fun with us. All three clans are leveling up and will eventually have spots for everyone. In the meantime come hang in discord.

Edited by wildernessbox

Blackclaw    0

Morning all,  Seems like a  interesting group of people to make new memories  in L2 again.

Played with a small group first time around and was looking Forward to trying it out again. After a lot of searching decided I will try being an orcie again..

Looking forward to meet a new crowd.

dmg    0

28yo canadian, played since 2004 have 23 scav box 20 ee friends have 20 dw box 20 wc, and 20 pr box 20 pp interested in joining going to have 20 crafter soon as well

Edited by dmg

Namiea    0

Still recruiting between 3 clans that will become our alliance in the future! Come join us in Discord 😁

Namiea    0

Yes! Still some room left 😁. We have players from many time zones. Join us on our Discord community. We look forward to meeting new friends!

Hello, I'm interested in joining your clan. My main is a level 20 human wizard and I'm planning to go Necro (if I can afford to level 40+ with adena rates...). I also have a few boxes; a level 15 DE Fighter (Blade Dancer), level 15 DE Mystic (Shillien Elder) and a level 8 Dwarf (Scavenger). I live in CST timezone.