<Lethality> 3x Clans - Non CP - Social to Hardcore Wanted - Talking Island

Daphonic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, santiazar said:

BladeDancer main lf spot. mostly play from afternoon to late night. Also have 3 friends, all of us main buffers looking foward for constant raid party and leveling with clan members not necesarly CP. ENG/SPA

Join us on Discord, we can talk, we could take all 4 of you. We've just opened up a 2nd no life clan for 3 total.

Future Sorc looking for a spot in a casual/social clan. Played L1 to C1 back in my youth but work/family these days limits availability to a few hours a night, typically beginning around 7:30pm CST. Will connect to Discord here soon after work. "Oshy" in game.

Also have a RL friend running Howler +  buffer that would be interested where ever I chose to go. "Rumer" in game.

You guys sound fun, I'd like to join. 

Old school player from Prelude. Ended up playing on Gustin for one for the bigger alliances. 

Rolling a PR and later an SH on this server. Casual during work times but hardcore during breaks (which I get a lot of being a teacher lol).

Looking forward to having some fun like the old days. 

10 hours ago, benmic said:

Future Sorc looking for a spot in a casual/social clan. Played L1 to C1 back in my youth but work/family these days limits availability to a few hours a night, typically beginning around 7:30pm CST. Will connect to Discord here soon after work. "Oshy" in game.

Also have a RL friend running Howler +  buffer that would be interested where ever I chose to go. "Rumer" in game.

9 hours ago, Seraphus said:

You guys sound fun, I'd like to join. 

Old school player from Prelude. Ended up playing on Gustin for one for the bigger alliances. 

Rolling a PR and later an SH on this server. Casual during work times but hardcore during breaks (which I get a lot of being a teacher lol).

Looking forward to having some fun like the old days. 

Hey come join us on Discord and We can talk. We still have a couple spots left.

Morning all,  Seems like a  interesting group of people to make new memories  in L2 again.

Played with a small group first time around and was looking Forward to trying it out again. After a lot of searching decided I will try being an orcie again..

Looking forward to meet a new crowd.

Hello, I'm interested in joining your clan. My main is a level 20 human wizard and I'm planning to go Necro (if I can afford to level 40+ with adena rates...). I also have a few boxes; a level 15 DE Fighter (Blade Dancer), level 15 DE Mystic (Shillien Elder) and a level 8 Dwarf (Scavenger). I live in CST timezone.

Archived