Don't want to multi-box, Help me pick a class.

evillot

I really don't want to deal with multi-box play at all, but really want to give this version of the game a honest shot. What classes should I consider? What should I avoid? I played bishop in retail with old friends and it was painful when they were not on. Any thoughts?

I'm in the same boat, every one makes it sound like multi box is a must. I don't feel like that is the way this game was intended to be played but somehow is what it evolved in to. I should just be able to log in and find a party that needs my class and start grinding right? I don't want to play solo at all, I want to find a party, join up, and start grinding. But any time you say that you do not want to multi box, everyone immediately starts shouting "oh you'll definitely atleast want to dual box" "you can not solo this game you will quit", but just because we say we don't want to multibox, doesn't mean we want to play the game completely solo, we still want to group and play with others!!! I don't see what is wrong with this but some how I feel like I will find out tomorrow. 

My honest recomendation would be, pick a class that is gonna be welcomed in a lot of situations.

A spoiler (with party loot), a blade dancer/swordsinger are usually classes that can somewhat handle themselves, and are usually welcomed in groups.

Archived