Jump to content
Forums

Donations Coins


Yuno
 Share

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Then why don't you type d o n a t i o n , and you type purchase ?!

Because they're not donations!

Donations are only on private servers so they can get around the PayPal transaction costs...
Do your homework before flaming on forums! I guess you're just jealous because you can't afford it yourself.

Anyway, I would like to know this too. 

Edited by PleXy
spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, PleXy said:

Because they're not donations!

Donations are only on private servers so they can get around the PayPal transaction costs...
Do your homework before flaming on forums! I guess you're just jealous because you can't afford it yourself.

Anyway, I would like to know this too. 

Wait! How are you able to write donations?

Edit: Damn! It seems only the d o n a t i on , without the end S is going to change the word into Purchase !

I was just making fun of him, since he clearly wrote purchase <--- that right there I wrote d o n a t i o n ( without spaces of course ) , but the system changed his word into Purchase! Go ahead and try it :) 

Edit 2 : I purchased 3 packs, so yeah!

Edited by KABAL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Wait! How are you able to write donations?

Edit: Damn! It seems only the d o n a t i on , without the end S is going to change the word into Purchase !

I was just making fun of him, since he clearly wrote purchase <--- that right there I wrote d o n a t i o n ( without spaces of course ) , but the system changed his word into Purchase! Go ahead and try it :) 

Edit 2 : I purchased 3 packs, so yeah!

Noob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Wait! How are you able to write donations?

Edit: Damn! It seems only the d o n a t i on , without the end S is going to change the word into Purchase !

I was just making fun of him, since he clearly wrote purchase <--- that right there I wrote d o n a t i o n ( without spaces of course ) , but the system changed his word into Purchase! Go ahead and try it :) 

Edit 2 : I purchased 3 packs, so yeah!

Haha gotcha :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KABAL said:

Then why don't you type d o n a t i o n , and you type purchase ?!

care, i got forum ban for 2 days...."blablabla... and circumventing the profanity filter." In fac was a forbiden word bypass :).

It took 6 years for live version players to get rid of this stupid thing "do na tion"...I have high expectation for you guys to make it happent faster...ffs you are old guys now.

Edited by Pleistoros
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...