Ty for giving us back our favorite game!!!!!

Volotron

I have 103/105 lvl chars on naia, that i have spend around 2k dollars so far.

But this time the only thing that is in my thought is how to get better on classic server.

You gave us our favorite game back with classic server.

Great job guys.I was writing many negative things for company but now i must say that i am satisfied with classic server.

But please dont put gear promos in future on classic server.Keep it as it is.

Everything that is related to gear must be accomplished ingame and for all the people that spend some hours every day from their lifes.

With not more than 50 dollars per month all players that play must be competitive.

Leave the live servers for rich people...i dont care....i probably wont play there again...

So leave the situation on classic as it is.

Great job guys!!!!!

2 hours ago, Volotron said:

But please dont put gear promos in future on classic server.Keep it as it is.

Everything that is related to gear must be accomplished ingame and for all the people that spend some hours every day from their lifes.

With not more than 50 dollars per month all players that play must be competitive.

Leave the live servers for rich people...i dont care....i probably wont play there again...

I'm sorry to say this, but... you know NCSoft.

Their greed is endless.

Classic Store will end up the same as on Live Servers.

Enjoy the F2P while it lasts (won't be too long), and later come back to NAIA :)

56 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I'm sorry to say this, but... you know NCSoft.

Their greed is endless.

Classic Store will end up the same as on Live Servers.

Enjoy the F2P while it lasts (won't be too long), and later come back to NAIA :)

There is nothing left on naia for most of the people omen.

Only few rich people enjoy the full joy that l2 has to offer to players.And those few are the rich people.

So let the rest of us enjoy this game on another server like l2 classic.

Yesterday i played for first time classic and l2 became for me what i used to love during the past.

Before l2store promos make their appearances more and more often.

I will buy the chronicle pack and some of ingame supplies that all will cost me at around 50 dollars per month.

And yes around those amount of money i am glad to give to company as long as all that is refering to money is exp boosts and ingame supplies as shoulshoot.

Archived