Spoil rate

Rogalik66

Hello, at the beginning i just wanted to say, that i played classic on Gran Kain and Skelth, so i had expirience with it earlier. On both of those servers i could afford to craft a top no grade weapon really easily. When i'm playing my 22lvl spoil now, and i see that after killing 50 raging spartoi i get a sweeper from 2 of them. Believe me, that is not how it worked on other classic servers, on both of them i had my top no grade weapon before lvl 25. Here you have a drop rate for that mob https://l2wiki.com/classic/Raging_Spartoi . Don't tell me that after killing 50 of them I should have 2 iron ores. I understand, that spoil rate might be smaller than on skelth, but i guess it can't be like 20x smaller. Over here all mobs are empty, having a sweeper is almost like having a fulldrop :D.

8 hours ago, Rogalik66 said:

Over here all mobs are empty, having a sweeper is almost like having a fulldrop :D.

Man I laugh so hard now! 

Because I am also a spoiler, also lvl 22 , and I know what you mean :D With every sweep you are like "what's in there?!" 

..and then a Varnish! :))

Archived