There is a triple penalty.

YellieBellie

There is a triple penalty.

Firstly (totally acceptable) we have to penalize with the low rate, this is acceptable due to the characteristics of the server. No one disagrees with that.

Secondly (totally acceptable) we have to penalize with the very low drop rate, like the previous point, it's a classic server. No one disagrees with that.

The third point (this is NOT ACCEPTABLE) the extremely low drop of adena. This is the only aspect in which the server configuration is failing.

We can kill monsters that barely give us some experience, and we can be doing it for hours, but at least the reward in adena should allow us to replenish the ShoulShots/SpiritShots.

That's my point of view.

2 minutes ago, Pepperoni69 said:

One argument that is very logical - if it's 0.25 drops/xp/spoil , then everything must be priced at 0.25x not 1x. ;) but ofc, they made it f2p so they could milk us and we should be ok because it's f2p.

f2p = Free To Play ?

f2p = Forced To Pay ?

You choose......

Well...You guys are pretty much wrong. 
The only fail of the server is that no one told us this would run with a 1.0 rates instead of 1.5.
There is a post in the forum that shows you the difference between EU and NA classics...and NA rates are way worse. 
When i started on NCEu classic with 1.5 patch i had 0 issues to get up to 35...i had enough adenas and drops to gear up (had mid-tier bow at level 30) and no problems with SSD and arrows. Back there i was duo'ing with my brother so we were 3 in pt (2 archers + 1 PP).
In this server tho, even if i have a different setup (archer + pp + bd) i can't afford to buy SS. Mobs are not dropping a crap and this makes impossible for 3/4 of the players to be able to gear up or to buy groceries. The only way you have to make it is to waste 50$ and get up to the VIP tier 4 and play solo to feel the boost of that 50% drop rate bonus.

People tears are quite justified this time. Players were expecting to play with different rates...i'm quite sure that 90% of the players who started here wont have  done that knowing rates would be 1.0...They are not even delivering NCoins. Some players are waiting since almost 10 hours and still nothing. 

3 hours ago, xHaseo said:

Well...You guys are pretty much wrong. 
The only fail of the server is that no one told us this would run with a 1.0 rates instead of 1.5.
There is a post in the forum that shows you the difference between EU and NA classics...and NA rates are way worse. 
When i started on NCEu classic with 1.5 patch i had 0 issues to get up to 35...i had enough adenas and drops to gear up (had mid-tier bow at level 30) and no problems with SSD and arrows. Back there i was duo'ing with my brother so we were 3 in pt (2 archers + 1 PP).
In this server tho, even if i have a different setup (archer + pp + bd) i can't afford to buy SS. Mobs are not dropping a crap and this makes impossible for 3/4 of the players to be able to gear up or to buy groceries. The only way you have to make it is to waste 50$ and get up to the VIP tier 4 and play solo to feel the boost of that 50% drop rate bonus.

People tears are quite justified this time. Players were expecting to play with different rates...i'm quite sure that 90% of the players who started here wont have  done that knowing rates would be 1.0...They are not even delivering NCoins. Some players are waiting since almost 10 hours and still nothing. 

This is a perfect example why things dont get done...no one wants to get under one unified idea, all agree and get a change...
Firstly  we are all right, and it isnt 1.0 rates its .5, secondly  your also not wrong, they should have simply been honest, had some integrity and suffer zero back lash. and told us what we would be in store for Because they knew what they were doing, all they had to do was go back and literally change numbers zero talent or IQ needed. everyone who bout 10 $ or 30$ packs thought these things would be used to magnify  pre existing rates..But
They wont read any of our complaints,so ppl need to just demand refunds and just walk away.   Far too many problems for a game thats over 10 yrs old, with no visual updates, no audio updates, they literally had nothing to do, this should have been like making a bowl of cereal , and they made a complete f@#k up of it.  Total and utterly embarrassing for  all the resources this company has to botch up a experience they had ten years to bloody well perfect.

4 hours ago, LordCozmyth said:

This is a perfect example why things dont get done...no one wants to get under one unified idea, all agree and get a change...
Firstly  we are all right, and it isnt 1.0 rates its .5, secondly  your also not wrong, they should have simply been honest, had some integrity and suffer zero back lash. and told us what we would be in store for Because they knew what they were doing, all they had to do was go back and literally change numbers zero talent or IQ needed. everyone who bout 10 $ or 30$ packs thought these things would be used to magnify  pre existing rates..But
They wont read any of our complaints,so ppl need to just demand refunds and just walk away.   Far too many problems for a game thats over 10 yrs old, with no visual updates, no audio updates, they literally had nothing to do, this should have been like making a bowl of cereal , and they made a complete f@#k up of it.  Total and utterly embarrassing for  all the resources this company has to botch up a experience they had ten years to bloody well perfect.

In the following order : 
1.0 rates means we're playing with the PATCH 1.0 rates. Maybe you don't know it but classic server 'updates' are identified with numbers such a 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0. All of them got also a name. I don't remember the order but, to give you an example, the 3.0 is "Seven sign". 2.5 is Antharas and 2.0 is Zaken. I don't remember the names of the 1.0 and 1.5.

The ingame store actually is fine. Having SS or BSS NG or D grade is not a problem...it is when you cannot afford them in game 'cause you have no adenas to buy them, forcing you to use NCoins on them. 

Asking for a refund now may be quite hard. IMHO i'll keep going 'till my rune expires and then i'll see if it's worth or not. 

This game is actually 15 years old, not 10. It went live in KR in october 2003 and in NA in the early 2004. 

Problem is that the new NCwest management really need to steal and scam in order to survive. They gave us all the infos about the server, from A to Z from 1 to 9...but somehow they forgot to mention that our drop rates would be the same as the 1.0 patch, and not the 1.5. 
They totally screwed up their "quality of life improvements". And this is not "how the game was back then" 'cause mobs were not dropping 40 adenas at level 20+. This is not even right for the 1.5 update since, in Skelth, i was able to keep up with adenas 'cause they gave quite some adenas and also lots of drops. This is just a huuuge scam. 
Let's hope they'll fix this with next maintenance. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2018 at 5:10 AM, xHaseo said:

In the following order : 
1.0 rates means we're playing with the PATCH 1.0 rates. Maybe you don't know it but classic server 'updates' are identified with numbers such a 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0. All of them got also a name. I don't remember the order but, to give you an example, the 3.0 is "Seven sign". 2.5 is Antharas and 2.0 is Zaken. I don't remember the names of the 1.0 and 1.5.

The ingame store actually is fine. Having SS or BSS NG or D grade is not a problem...it is when you cannot afford them in game 'cause you have no adenas to buy them, forcing you to use NCoins on them. 

Asking for a refund now may be quite hard. IMHO i'll keep going 'till my rune expires and then i'll see if it's worth or not. 

This game is actually 15 years old, not 10. It went live in KR in october 2003 and in NA in the early 2004. 

Problem is that the new NCwest management really need to steal and scam in order to survive. They gave us all the infos about the server, from A to Z from 1 to 9...but somehow they forgot to mention that our drop rates would be the same as the 1.0 patch, and not the 1.5. 
They totally screwed up their "quality of life improvements". And this is not "how the game was back then" 'cause mobs were not dropping 40 adenas at level 20+. This is not even right for the 1.5 update since, in Skelth, i was able to keep up with adenas 'cause they gave quite some adenas and also lots of drops. This is just a huuuge scam. 
Let's hope they'll fix this with next maintenance. 

i think u miss read what i meant by 1.0  i said rates as in the amount like 1x 2x .5x, not the patch versionO.o, and the version we are playing is a mixture but this 2.0 
Second i said "OVER" 10yrs old meaning that they had OVER a decade of bleep ups to understand how to fix the game.¬¬
third the gaming communities ability to focus on ACTUAL problems are so lacking because of the uncontrollable want to troll...even if its soft trolling, you guys just cant help your selves.

Archived