Dualbox, pet wolf and more

Hi, well the topics that I wanted to talk about are the following ..

1st dualboxing, I personally use only 1 character but I understand the need to have 1 buffer back, but 4? it is a shame that this is not penalized, 3000 people connected 3000 more are backpacks .. not counting the afks in the cities, there are waiting queues of 800 people so that when you finally manage to log the game closes because yes.

2nd will they put the pets at some point? for example the Wolf.

3rd anti-theft system of mob? It is literally impossible to end a quest by having thousands of people lasthite the mobs anywhere. There comes a point when one gets tired. is an official server without rules, right?

4th place for people to sell, there are thousands of sellers around the npc's both the kepper and the quest. There is no respect towards other players.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, bueno los temas de los que queria hablar son los siguientes..

1º las multicuentas, yo personalmente uso solo 1 personaje pero entiendo la necesidad de tener 1 buffer atras, pero 4? es una verguenza que esto no este penalizado, de 3000 personas conectadas 3000 mas son mochilas.. sin contar a los afks en las ciudades, hay colas de espera de 800 personas para que cuando por fin logras logear el juego se cierra porque si.

2º pondran las mascotasen algun momento? por ejemplo el Lobo.

3º sistema antirobo de mob? es titeralmente imposible terminar una quest teniendo a miles de personas lasthiteandote los mobs en cualquier lugar. llega un punto en que uno se cansa. es un servidor oficial sin reglas cierto?

4º un lugar para que la gente venda, hay miles de vendedores alrededor de los npc's tanto el kepper como en las quest. no hay respeto alguno hacia los demas jugadores.

Server was announced having a 3 accounts rule,

1 minute ago, SiegWahrheit said:

Hi, well the topics that I wanted to talk about are the following ..

1st multicuentas, I personally use only 1 character but I understand the need to have 1 buffer back, but 4? it is a shame that this is not penalized, 3000 people connected 3000 more are backpacks .. not counting the afks in the cities, there are waiting queues of 800 people so that when you finally manage to log the game closes because yes.

Server was announced having a 3 accounts per pc (IP? haven't tried), rule, not much to do about it

2nd will they put the pets at some point? for example the Wolf.

As far as iI've read, pets were eliminated from classic and "replaced" by agathions, so, no

3rd anti-theft system of mob? It is literally impossible to end a quest by having thousands of people lasthite the mobs anywhere. There comes a point when one gets tired. is an official server without rules, right?

That has always been the way of L2, just wait for the zergs to dwindle or go somewhere else, the optimal spots are always full, but that are deffinetly not the only places were you may go.

4th place for people to sell, there are thousands of sellers around the npc's both the kepper and the quest. There is no respect towards other players.

That may be fixable, but I don't think it will be high on the priority list of fixes.

3 hours ago, VerCenn said:

Probably, but  afk fishing contributes even more to the long queues (or qeues according to my client)

As for fishing you still in game so yeah ofc it will count towards the qeues, So i guess we need Offline fishing scroll and offline shops scolls :) 

Archived