So over 10 years ago servers were better than today in 2018?

rpgmaniac

Back when I was playing official TEON was the most populated server I remember very well that in some cases the online population was over 8500 people, & here we are in 2018 over 10 years later & our server can't hold even 6k people, so seriously wtf happening here? instead of things improving become worst with time? also I know for a fact that servers in Aion back in 2009 could hold over 15.000 people, hey NC what is these crap servers you went & put the game on? get serious already hundreds of people are locked out of the game unable to progress, for how long are you planing to continue this joke? this is unacceptable in 2018 totally unacceptable & you make yourselves look like fools not a professional company with so many years of experience in the MMO scene, the server limit must increase to at least 8000 do it asap & if the current servers can't handle it get new servers before all those people who waste their time w8ing on a que line give up & quit for good.

2008 was the year when Hellbound, Gracia P1, P2 and P2u1 arrived on NCWest servers. This was already after the mass exodus of most Lineage II players (at least those that have had political influence (castles) and owned open field farming zones) from Teon/Franz to l2.ru which opened back on December 2007 with the international release of Throne 1, The Kamael.

8.5k online/server during Gracia times? You are delusional, please check if you have a fever and consult an authorized medical professional immediately!

15 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

Quando eu estava jogando oficial o TEON era o servidor mais populado, eu lembro muito bem que em alguns casos a população online era de mais de 8500 pessoas, e aqui estamos em 2018 mais de 10 anos depois e nosso servidor não pode aguentar até 6k pessoas seriamente wtf acontecendo aqui? em vez de melhorar as coisas se tornam piores com o tempo? Eu também sei que os servidores do Aion em 2009 poderiam ter mais de 15.000 pessoas, e aí, por que esses servidores de porcaria você foi e colocou o jogo? fique sério já centenas de pessoas estão bloqueadas fora do jogo incapaz de progredir, por quanto tempo você está planejando continuar essa piada? isso é inaceitável em 2018 totalmente inaceitável e você se faz parecer tolos não uma empresa profissional com tantos anos de experiência na cena MMO, o limite de servidor deve aumentar para pelo menos 8000 fazê-lo o mais cedo possível e

I agree, if many years passed, our connection to the internet is 100% better. Of one thing and certain the NCSOFT only wants to profit from all this, wants to enter without VIP pay queue, serious even this and a shame.

17 hours ago, gang said:

I agree, if many years passed, our connection to the internet is 100% better. Of one thing and certain the NCSOFT only wants to profit from all this, wants to enter without VIP pay queue, serious even this and a shame.

It's not that they can't get better servers ofc they can they just want to profit as much they can from all that so they don't give a d@mn if 1000 people are locked out of the game & can't progress, this image is really disappointing today we are gonna have the same thing happen again & people will rush here to protest because they can't log & play, for how long they plan to continue this? they need to improve the servers, a capacity of less than 6k people in 2018 is ridiculous that's the best servers a company like NCSOFT can afford?

Archived