"Client must close"

ManaStigmaVr

This is total joke guys. You are forcing us buying VIP 2 or we cant join. 
I'm trying to join 15 times a day per acc , waiting 500-700 queue and getting 15 itmes "GAME CLIENT MUST CLOSE" . 
The strange thing here is, if you got VIP , you dont get this at all. 
Understand there is alot of players, but ...... the Russian server got 3000 queue and not this disconects non stop. But probably becaues there is no "VIP STATUS". 

So its pointless to disconect ppl and forcing  them buying stuffs. 

This looks so greedy and its awfull. 

I dont mind the rates, dont mind the drop, even dont mind the spoil ( since im spoiler ) 

But this "acting" for forcing buying VIPs is so LOW! 

Also i understand yur d esire doing that. 

You extended the gold packs,  now hoping to sell  10 k VIPs. 

6k players x30 $ gold pack = 180 k dollars  + 6 k x 10 dollars for vip 2 = 60 k dollars  = 240 k dollars. Thats not exactly the f2p i was looking for. 

ok so i heard about new classic server and i thougth well maybe its time to experiance l2 from the beginning. but it seems its not that time. same as allways ncsoft cant handle  basic staffs. so ferwell i wont  invest any of my money in peace of ....like this. i rather purchase some mid rate interlude server then this mistake... cu

On 10/9/2018 at 11:27 AM, ManaStigmaVr said:

This is total joke guys. You are forcing us buying VIP 2 or we cant join. 
I'm trying to join 15 times a day per acc , waiting 500-700 queue and getting 15 itmes "GAME CLIENT MUST CLOSE" . 
The strange thing here is, if you got VIP , you dont get this at all. 
Understand there is alot of players, but ...... the Russian server got 3000 queue and not this disconects non stop. But probably becaues there is no "VIP STATUS". 

So its pointless to disconect ppl and forcing  them buying stuffs. 

This looks so greedy and its awfull. 

I dont mind the rates, dont mind the drop, even dont mind the spoil ( since im spoiler ) 

But this "acting" for forcing buying VIPs is so LOW! 

Also i understand yur d esire doing that. 

You extended the gold packs,  now hoping to sell  10 k VIPs. 

6k players x30 $ gold pack = 180 k dollars  + 6 k x 10 dollars for vip 2 = 60 k dollars  = 240 k dollars. Thats not exactly the f2p i was looking for. 

To buy vip you need enter  game but if you can't enter you can't buy=] BB man see you

Archived