Lounch packs transwer

pendaluxs

Q: Can I transfer items from Classic Launch Pack between characters on the same account?
Items in the Classic Launch pack can be transferred via the dimensional warehouse between Lineage II Classic characters on the same account.

Was gm inforamtion but when i try i can transwer only agitation and mask. Rune etc i cant . I write suport about transwer rune but waiting still ancwer 

22114686 Xp Rune 2 days ago Open

https://classic.lineage2.com/shop/launch-packs?_ga=2.244070213.1359107.1538521020-414085826.1489087279

Can I transfer items from Classic Launch Pack between characters on the same account?
Before a Classic Launch Pack has been opened, the pack can be transferred between characters on the same account via the Dimensional Warehouse. Once opened, not all items can be transferred via the dimensional warehouse. The following items in the Classic Launch pack cannot be transferred via the Dimensional Warehouse between Lineage II Classic characters on the same account: 1st Class Transfer Buff Scroll (20 Minutes), XP/SP Boost Scroll, Major Healing Potion, Chronicle Ring and Agathion Bracelet Lv.1 (180-day).

Archived