Elmoreden Cloak

jaymee

hello, a friend told me, that as example the basic stats on a +10 elmoreden cloak (+10% pvp damage) does not count on a mage with magic attack skills. but if i get the augment +5% pvp damage, this will works for all kind of damage. he say me that me as mage dont do pvp attack with weapon like fighter, rather me are doing magic attacks. i have also the augment +5% pvp damage. so i looked on passive skills. the description from cloak on passive skills is: PVP ATTACK DAMAGE +10%. and the augment right near the cloak the description says: PVP DAMAGE +5%. so can he be right with his statement? i would be happy with any answeres

14 hours ago, jaymee said:

hello, a friend told me, that as example the basic stats on a +10 elmoreden cloak (+10% pvp damage) does not count on a mage with magic attack skills. but if i get the augment +5% pvp damage, this will works for all kind of damage. he say me that me as mage dont do pvp attack with weapon like fighter, rather me are doing magic attacks. i have also the augment +5% pvp damage. so i looked on passive skills. the description from cloak on passive skills is: PVP ATTACK DAMAGE +10%. and the augment right near the cloak the description says: PVP DAMAGE +5%. so can he be right with his statement? i would be happy with any answeres

Tell your friend to talk less bs...

The pvp dmg from this cloak applies to both mages and fighters.

That's why there is only one type of pvp cloak, it works for both types of attacks.

Archived