Character reported + Debuff

ZLATAN

First off I am 100% playing legit, no third party.  I am only level 22.  i am specifically farming (1) mob type for spear edge drops and I get dc'ed.  I've only been online a few hours thanks to the login 10 minute issues.  I finally get back in an hour or so later to a Reported debuff, cant do anything for an hour.

Is this system out of hand?  Someone farming the spot you want, you just report them and use your reports wisely?  This is ridiculous.

Can this be easily abused at lower levels for people adena farming and sending it to other characters?  A little frustrated...

2 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

I read somewhere that if you are reported you have to respond to a captcha, which you wouldn't be able to do if you were afk.

Its after 3 reports you get the captcha, but still doesnt stop people from false reporting you because they want the spot you have been farming in. It doesnt seem like the gm's are actually investigating either. I was farming for trident recipe and short spear blades on my dwarf and another person came in and tried to take the room. When they pulled the mob i stunned them to death and he said he was reporting me. Sure enough an hour later dc'd right before maintenance tried logging in and said account locked.

Archived