Artificial Manipulation to cover P2W - Serious Discussion

Obi21

Hey, I'd like to add my five cents.

I play Talking Island - I have Wizard 39 lvl.

After increasing Adena on my level I buy 80 Spirit Ore + Crystals D + potions from Grocery (acu + ww) it costs me about 90k adena (SS about 70k) when I go to exp AOE or solo when I run out of supplies I have about 90k adena.

It turns out that I can go on and there would be no problem if it was not l2-store.

There are: - BSSNG/BSSD - Buffs 1st class / Buffs 2nd class.

Now imagine a situation in which another person buys buffs and SS for real money at the same time earns 90k adena but does not incur any costs in the game so at about 40+ level, he has so much adena that he can buy himself a weapon mid / high D.

We come to the conclusion that by paying real money for Buffs and SS, we save Adena and we can buy top-D weapons.

Just go to  40+ spots almost everyone uses buffs from the l2-store.

So what's the difference if these weapons were in l2-store? I do not see it, it is an artificial manipulation to cover the economy of the game based on Pay2Win.

18 minutes ago, Obi21 said:

Hey, I'd like to add my five cents.

I play Talking Island - I have Wizard 39 lvl.

After increasing Adena on my level I buy 80 Spirit Ore + Crystals D + potions from Grocery (acu + ww) it costs me about 90k adena (SS about 70k) when I go to exp AOE or solo when I run out of supplies I have about 90k adena.

It turns out that I can go on and there would be no problem if it was not l2-store.

There are: - BSSNG/BSSD - Buffs 1st class / Buffs 2nd class.

Now imagine a situation in which another person buys buffs and SS for real money at the same time earns 90k adena but does not incur any costs in the game so at about 40+ level, he has so much adena that he can buy himself a weapon mid / high D.

We come to the conclusion that by paying real money for Buffs and SS, we save Adena and we can buy top-D weapons.

Just go to  40+ spots almost everyone uses buffs from the l2-store.

So what's the difference if these weapons were in l2-store? I do not see it, it is an artificial manipulation to cover the economy of the game based on Pay2Win.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

F2P always ends up being P2W.  Look what NCWest did to the live servers.  We can hardly be surprised that they are doing it here.  After all, F2P is not a workable business model if they don't offer things that people want to buy in sufficient quantity to give the company a profit.  The only solution is P2P, but NCWest isn't doing that on any servers now.  I wish they would, but it's extremely unlikely.  We can accept that, or choose not to play.  It's a shame, but that's reality.

Archived