Quests

wondershroom

So... I tryed searchin l2wiki and pmfun bu I don't find a quest fo gaining EXP and/or Adena? Now I'm doing the "spiders nest- venom sacks" quest- repetable, i'ts OK but i gain only 0,09% of EXP on each spider. I think that now that I'm lvl 22 i need to move forward on next quest. I found a nic one on PMfun near an windmill, but there is no NPC and the map is a little different so I think it's not dor classic... 

What can I do? 

20 minutes ago, Veth said:

I was actualy considering this quest the other day, but I don't know how much adena does it really offers, how muc EXP will I get. With spiders i'ts quite OK, becouse each spider drops abot 90 Adena and I get 3,2K adena at the end. Like this I was able to farm 125k adena ( about 80K in one day ) but the problem is EXP % it's really low . I don't know what else to do, to lvl me up, mybe are there some mobs with good drops? EXP/adena? 

There is also quest in Wasteland, but very low reward for monster eye meat & basilisk stuff, I didn't manage to get monster eye eye lens - maybe this one is higher.
Mob there gives x2 exp compared to spiders, while adena drop oscillates around 200. Downside is that mobs there are... hard.

Archived