2 simple questions

solidpt

so 1st question : 

Party Bonus

The maximum amount of party members is set to 9 for the Classic Server

The experience gained through hunting while in a party is much higher than the experience gained by hunting while solo. There is a party experience bonus that increases with the number of party members in a party.

Number of Party Members

Party XP Bonus

2 members

60%

3 members

65%

4 members

70%

5 members

80%

6 members

90%

7 members

100%

8 members

110%

9 members

120%

i guess this is not working since for example, i kill 1 mob i get 500xp  (0bonus), i kill the same mob in a party of 2 players with the same level, i get 345xp (0bonus) , no party xp bonus.....

2nd question is more of a request :

item drop is extreme low , and dont come with the "this is classic", i know ; been 3 days farming same mobs for 3/4h a day and no drop ;

in my opinion you should reconsider  +chance the drop of items , this will make economy flow and prices stable,more items trading ,and players happy, and not rage or upset with the game, like i am ritgh now. The adena , spoil and xp is just fine, but item drop maybe do a little tweak.

this is simple my opion and i hope everyone respect it or give some value argument and feedback.

tyvm

4 minutes ago, solidpt said:

i guess this is not working since for example, i kill 1 mob i get 500xp  (0bonus), i kill the same mob in a party of 2 players with the same level, i get 345xp (0bonus) , no party xp bonus.....

Check this: 

500xp mob (single)

345xp mob (2man party) 

345xp * 2 players = 690xp

Archived