Serever Transfer

Kokoro

First of all a cordial greeting

I went into talking island with a group of friends and bought the package of 30 usd also invested in 4000 nc coins, but my friends could not enter talking island and they changed to the aden server, I ask them to please move the character kokoro of talking island to the new server Aden to be able to play with my friends, in case it is not possible I ask you the favor to reimburse me the money since my idea was to enter and have fun with my friends and not play alone.

Hello,

They won't be refunding you money or transfering your VIP level to another server, i've personally already asked same question and i'm quoting here GM Sylvia "With regard to your inquiry, please be advised that we're unable to transfer any VIP points from one server to another".

So pretty much your options are either to keep playing on TI or to move to ADEN and buy the whole package again :( 

--------------- Detectar languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (simplificado) Chino (tradicional) CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluSpanish

Good Day
two things:
1.- they could pass my xXNiriValeXx character from the server they turn to the server aden.

2.- purchase the pack of 30 dollars and they did not give me the items of the pack only the coins.

I am dissatisfied with the purchase, I hope you solve me, check my purchase record.

Atte.
xXNiriValeXx

Good day

two things:

1.- they could pass my xXNiriValeXx character from the server they turn to the server aden.

2.- purchase the pack of 30 dollars and they did not give me the items of the pack only the coins. I am dissatisfied with the purchase, I hope you solve me, check my purchase record. Atte. xXNiriValeXx

Archived