Dye Help

Kushster

Easy:

What DYE do? : they changing basic attributes of character Streng, CON, INT etc.  

What changed my attributes mean ?: in short for example adding strength you will increase P attack, loover con it decreases some max HP of your archer. /different class looking for different changes of attributes. Changing each basic attribute changing something like the p atck, max HP, casting speed, mp regen etc. google for more.

So what i want as the archer? : you looking for +STR - CON dye. /sacrifice max HP pool to stronger attack/

Which lvl of dye i want. You need lvl2 dye /40-72/, lvl3 is in a shop but don't work till they add the third class.

How i obtain DYE: in giran shop are +4 STR -5 CON 

You can drop +4STR 4 -CON later in LOA.

How it works: You need 10 pieces of same DYE /buy 10x +4STR - 5CON/ .. and then talk with close npc to make a tattoo on you. 

You have 3 slots that. so what u want to do is make it full of the same tattoo as the archer. Basically, you will change your basic stats to +12 STR -15 CON. Later u can change it with that dropped +4-4  so u can max +12-12 total. But its usually not worth so people stick with that from the shop. 

Any other PR can give you some other combo of dyes or watch some youtube pr what tattoo he got on higher levels.

Correct me if in classic is something diffrent. :D

On 10/29/2018 at 3:26 PM, Gandariell said:

Easy:

What DYE do? : they changing basic attributes of character Streng, CON, INT etc.  

What changed my attributes mean ?: in short for example adding strength you will increase P attack, loover con it decreases some max HP of your archer. /different class looking for different changes of attributes. Changing each basic attribute changing something like the p atck, max HP, casting speed, mp regen etc. google for more.

So what i want as the archer? : you looking for +STR - CON dye. /sacrifice max HP pool to stronger attack/

Which lvl of dye i want. You need lvl2 dye /40-72/, lvl3 is in a shop but don't work till they add the third class.

How i obtain DYE: in giran shop are +4 STR -5 CON 

You can drop +4STR 4 -CON later in LOA.

How it works: You need 10 pieces of same DYE /buy 10x +4STR - 5CON/ .. and then talk with close npc to make a tattoo on you. 

You have 3 slots that. so what u want to do is make it full of the same tattoo as the archer. Basically, you will change your basic stats to +12 STR -15 CON. Later u can change it with that dropped +4-4  so u can max +12-12 total. But its usually not worth so people stick with that from the shop. 

Any other PR can give you some other combo of dyes or watch some youtube pr what tattoo he got on higher levels.

Correct me if in classic is something diffrent. :D

Love your answer to this question. Thx. 

Can you write / recommend what dyes to use as Abyss Walker / dagger? Or its the same as archer?

Thank you.

Archived