Detect wrong spoil rates

Eledh666

I do not know if there is already a thread for that (other please close that one and point me to the correct one), but as many people already raised spoil rates are very bad for certain mobs.

For instance, yesterday and today I have been hunting in Ruins of Agony for Stem from Ruin Zombie Leader. Should have a spoil rate 70-90%, but in reality is much lower (aprox I calculated and looks like around 40-50%). Would be great to detect and report possible wrong rates for different spoils, and request a fix for these. Of course, spoils with very low rate are almost impossible to detect (and also randomness is something that makes it difficult, but in some cases is quite obvious).

Every class has his own advantages/disadvantages, For spoilers which usually their main role is to get mats (rarely they are seen as a big damage contribution or any other role), this is a really big disadvantage: they rely on this skill to sell or exchange mats or to craft their own stuff and have an important role in a clan due to this, and not much more.

17 minutes ago, Eledh666 said:

I do not know if there is already a thread for that (other please close that one and point me to the correct one), but as many people already raised spoil rates are very bad for certain mobs.

For instance, yesterday and today I have been hunting in Ruins of Agony for Stem from Ruin Zombie Leader. Should have a spoil rate 70-90%, but in reality is much lower (aprox I calculated and looks like around 40-50%). Would be great to detect and report possible wrong rates for different spoils, and request a fix for these. Of course, spoils with very low rate are almost impossible to detect (and also randomness is something that makes it difficult, but in some cases is quite obvious).

Every class has his own advantages/disadvantages, For spoilers which usually their main role is to get mats (rarely they are seen as a big damage contribution or any other role), this is a really big disadvantage: they rely on this skill to sell or exchange mats or to craft their own stuff and have an important role in a clan due to this, and not much more.

Dwarvens are powerful tankers because of their overboosted HP B|

1 hour ago, Eledh666 said:

As a spoiler, you would absolutely not want the general public to know which mobs in our version of the game are good to spoil. There are such mobs.

Archived