Spoil Rates

sNeaKsz

Just got my alt dwarf to level 20 and finished the Scavenger class change quest. Was going to go smack some mobs around the Spider* Nest in DE land, but was wondering if spoil rates still suck, and if VIP affected the rates. 

Thanks in advance ladies and gents. 

1 minute ago, sNeaKsz said:

Just got my alt dwarf to level 20 and finished the Scavenger class change quest. Was going to go smack some mobs around the Ant Nest, but was wondering if spoil rates still suck, and if VIP affected the rates. 

Thanks in advance ladies and gents. 

y Spoil rates still suck. AFAIK VIP does not affect the rates.

1 hour ago, sNeaKsz said:

Well that sucks a bleep.

Spoil rates are fine until ~35. (No real mat spoils after that)

The amount spoiled isn't great. But it's definitely more money than no spoils - No matter how you're grinding.

Some spots are obviously better than others and rates are definitely lower than Wiki (EU version) So don't expect those.
VIP does not effect spoil.

47 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

Spoil rates are fine until ~35. (No real mat spoils after that)

The amount spoiled isn't great. But it's definitely more money than no spoils - No matter how you're grinding.

Some spots are obviously better than others and rates are definitely lower than Wiki (EU version) So don't expect those.
VIP does not effect spoil.

Thanks for the info, So I can make a few extra bucks spoiling mats up unitl mid 30s. Good to know and honestly might be fixed by the time I get that high.

2 minutes ago, sNeaKsz said:

Thanks for the info, So I can make a few extra bucks spoiling mats up unitl mid 30s. Good to know and honestly might be fixed by the time I get that high.

Doubt it, they don't seem to have any intention on fixing the rates.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/8028-level-40-adena-issue-my-experience/?tab=comments#comment-63537

1. do u have any drop calc from NA?
2. And where u have info - there is other calculator?
3. Mobs here (on server) dont spoil anything - only ol mahum raiders (3ab / 2 i.ore) but later? nothing....

Anyway ii think about leave server

Archived