Did anyone else notice an exp / adena increase for about 2 mins

Zielsziek

Hi

I should have screenshot'd it but I was trying to see what was happening and it went away before I could figure it out.
I was kill golems in wasterland and with rune I was getting 2700 or so exp per kill with adena drops around 200+ per kill. Then I suddenly noticed I was getting 3500-3700 per kill and adena was over 500 per kill. I had about 10 mobs like that and suddenly it went back to original. Did anyone else notice this about 15 mins ago on aden or anyother server?

10 minutes ago, Zielsziek said:

Hi

I should have screenshot'd it but I was trying to see what was happening and it went away before I could figure it out.
I was kill golems in wasterland and with rune I was getting 2700 or so exp per kill with adena drops around 200+ per kill. Then I suddenly noticed I was getting 3500-3700 per kill and adena was over 500 per kill. I had about 10 mobs like that and suddenly it went back to original. Did anyone else notice this about 15 mins ago on aden or anyother server?

No, but recently done the maintenance someone at Adena Shout that making on train at lvl20, suddenly just got 10% XP, may be it is another weird kin of "waved" style to give adena and XP? Who knows, May the bless of Einhasad go upon you for a few seconds. Just Enjoy and that's all.

Archived