OB - Commander respawn

khashashin

Hi

just created this tool in my free time, enjoy :D

T702wXR.png

https://l2ob.netlify.com/

For those who did not know Orc Commander gives you 99999 exp and he's re-spawn time is 30 min.
https://l2wiki.com/classic/Turek_Orc_Commander

I am not sure if he's appeared in all the camps of the OB, so I noted all spots that I found in this location. 

Any feedback is welcome, and if someone knows high-quality l2 map pls share with me.

I like this a lot hope you don't mind me saying are you able to do when you hit kill button have a timer going down from 30 mins would make it easier to know when to go to that location then try to do math yourself. i know it's easy math just my 2 cents. 

On 11/18/2018 at 4:57 AM, SourSoup said:

I like this a lot hope you don't mind me saying are you able to do when you hit kill button have a timer going down from 30 mins would make it easier to know when to go to that location then try to do math yourself. i know it's easy math just my 2 cents. 

Thank you for your feedback. I've added some new features.;) You can check :) 

1 hour ago, khashashin said:

Thank you for your feedback. I've added some new features.;) You can check :) 

Much better now, great work on this btw, now to wait for new server so i can use this ;p fast level.

I got idea but probably not important so no rush, when you move cursor over the spot 1 or spot 2 etc the number on map highlights. That's all I can think of at the moment but it's nice map. Not many people know about exp from them kinda wish i did only thing it help was I had more SP to spend 

On 11/21/2018 at 1:24 AM, BeefJerky said:

Much better now, great work on this btw, now to wait for new server so i can use this ;p fast level.

I got idea but probably not important so no rush, when you move cursor over the spot 1 or spot 2 etc the number on map highlights. That's all I can think of at the moment but it's nice map. Not many people know about exp from them kinda wish i did only thing it help was I had more SP to spend 

Nice idea B| thanks. I'm working on it

On 11/21/2018 at 1:24 AM, BeefJerky said:

It's too challenging and complex, sorry I can't implement this. ¬¬  But its an open source and if someone could do this, I would love to look at his GitHub pull-request. ^_^

Archived