Experience rates vs l2wiki data

Nozyczki

So I've been relying on l2wiki for most of the information about classic and lots of the data seem to fit. Except the exp rates (and adena drops, but thats being hopefully fixed soon).

The exp values on the NCsofts Classic are about 25% lower than the wiki says. Exactly the amount VIP4 gives you.

So are we essentially expected to get VIP4 to have the same exp rates as on a real classic server?

Don't get me wrong, I'm playing for free so I expect to get some sort of downside, this is just an observation. 

Are there any other noticeable differences that you have noticed when cross-checking data with l2wiki?

15 minutes ago, Nozyczki said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm playing for free so I expect to get some sort of downside, this is just an observation. 

Scratch that, 1 month vip4 is 50 euro here, sub for the EU classic is 10 euro/month. NCsofts version is clearly a money grab.

29 minutes ago, Nozyczki said:

So I've been relying on l2wiki for most of the information about classic and lots of the data seem to fit. Except the exp rates (and adena drops, but thats being hopefully fixed soon).

The exp values on the NCsofts Classic are about 25% lower than the wiki says. Exactly the amount VIP4 gives you.

So are we essentially expected to get VIP4 to have the same exp rates as on a real classic server?

Are there any other noticeable differences that you have noticed when cross-checking data with l2wiki?

NC West L2C has custom(nerfed on purpose) rates, L2 Wiki has rates/drop table of Innova server and they are never gonna be aligned, even with VIP4 you will only come closer to Innova x1 rates(ex spoil as vip doesn’t affect it), but not 100%. It has been already discussed/stated on the forum several times.

11 minutes ago, Nozyczki said:

Scratch that, 1 month vip4 is 50 euro here, sub for the EU classic is 10 euro/month. NCsofts version is clearly a money grab.

You need 50$ to reach VIP4 and 15$/month to maintain it vs Innova 10€/month(actually now 7-day free, 2€ first month, after 8€/month or 20€/3months due to promo)

Archived